Instructional Continuity Planning - Emergency Response Preparedness
Continuity of Class Meetings and Instructional Delivery
This document has been created to assist faculty in making good pedagogical and technical
decisions to assure the continuity of instruction in the event of a personal or University-wide
emergency. Emergency scenarios might include: instructor illness, instructor inability
to reach campus, students unable to attend class, or campus shut down due to an emergency
- Frequently Asked Questions - Which tools should I use?
- Guidelines for Implementing Technology Resources - How does each tool work?
- Contingency Planning Materials
- Using Your Smart Phone or Mobile Device to Stay Connected
- Preparing for On-Campus Emergencies