Stockton University’s Galloway, N.J. campus in the Pinelands National Reserve is reminiscent of one of America’s beautiful national parks. Beachfront living and learning is now available at the new residential campus in Atlantic City. We also have locations in Manahawkin, Hammonton and Woodbine.
All of our locations are within easy driving distance of major metropolitan areas including New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Stockton University is among the top 10 Public Regional Universities in the North according to the U.S. News and World Report 2018 “America’s Best Colleges.”
Students (Fall 2018)
9,621 full- and part-time undergraduate and graduate students
- 1,595 first-time freshmen
- 1,017 new transfer students
Approaching 50 years of providing opportunity and academic excellence, discover the Stockton story.
"Plant yourself where you grow." Learn about President Kesselman and the Stockton leadership team.
Stockton is recognized by national organizations for academic quality and student focus.
We provide academic offerings to convenient locations through out southern New Jersey.
- 94% of faculty have the highest degree in their field.
- Our accomplished faculty include Distinguished Professor of Art Wendel A. White who was awarded a Guggenheim Foundation Fellowship in Photography, and Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Creative Writing Stephen Dunn, winner of a Pulitzer Prize for Poetry.
- Recent Fulbright scholars include:
- Faculty data
Stockton is Growing!
Atlantic City Gateway Project
The new Atlantic City residential campus provides new beachfront living and learning opportunities for students with a residential hall, academic building and various amenities.
Future Academic Quad Expansion
Construction is complete on United Science Center 2, the Health Sciences Building and a distinctive entrance on the Galloway Campus.