School of Business
The School of Business provides high quality, affordable undergraduate and graduate education strongly infused with the liberal arts and connected to our surrounding communities.
The faculty delivers excellence in teaching and actively pursues scholarly activities and professional development that contribute to classroom effectiveness. The faculty produces scholarly works that advance the knowledge and practice of business, hospitality and tourism management, and computer science and information systems. The school strives to have a positive impact on the wider community, responding to the evolving needs of the Southern New Jersey region, the State of New Jersey and beyond.
Stockton University's School of Business has earned accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), an international body whose accreditation has been earned by less than 5 percent of the world's business programs.
"Accreditation by the AACSB is considered the hallmark of excellence, and we are proud that Stockton is among such select company worldwide," said University President Harvey Kesselman.
"AACSB accreditation adds prestige to our graduates' degrees," Dean Wagner said. "Prospective students and their families often ask about accreditation, and graduate schools look favorably on degrees from AACSB-accredited schools."
"This provides more global awareness of the high quality of education at Stockton, reflected in the fact that over 75 percent of School of Business courses are taught by full-time faculty members," Dean Wagner noted.
Hallmarks of the School of Business at Stockton University include:
- A curriculum delivered in the context of a nationally recognized public liberal arts university.
- A personalized approach to teaching and learning as evidenced by small classes, systematic advising, and substantial student access to faculty.
- Research and service that blends the practical and theoretical and is often interdisciplinary, and a portfolio of research work that is balanced across theoretical, applied and pedagogical areas.
News & Events
- Mocktail Hour
- Tourism Sustainability & Regional Development
- Sustainability Marketing Student Video Showcase
- Power Breakfast Panel
- view all news & events