Resources for Students
The information contained below is intended for use by current students, prospective students and alumni in the School of Business only. While much of the information is drawn directly from University policies and procedures, some of it is very School-specific and other Schools may do things differently in some cases. That said, we hope you find the information below useful and helpful. As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the BUSN office.
- If the course you are trying to register for has a waitlist, be sure to add yourself to the waitlist. Monitor your Stockton email and the course enrollment daily to see if a seat in the course becomes available.
- If a course is full and you are the first student on the waitlist, you may email the professor with a request to be accepted in the course as an additional student, above the course capacity, ONLY IF the classroom itself can fit an additional student.
- If the professor is willing to accept you into the course, he or she will contact the School of Business Office (Business.School@stockton.edu), who will review and respond to your request. Registration in course above the set capacity is a rare occurrence and is usually permitted only under exceptional circumstances.
- As with the usual course registration process, priority registration goes to the student in the first position on the waitlist.
- The first course of action for a student having an issue with an assignment, course, grade, or professor is to meet with the professor to discuss their concerns. If a consensus cannot be met, the student should contact The School of Business Office via an “Issue Report Form”. This will notify the office of the issue and we can then research and get back to you with a resolution.
- School of Business faculty contact information can be found here. Please also refer to the faculty's syllabus for their preferred method of communication.
- Your major or minor can be updated in the Student Services tab of the Go Portal.
- The locations and office hours for the following offices may be accessed via their webpages:
- Forms must be submitted directly to Daniela McCarthy, Daniela.McCarthy@Stockton.edu , before the due date. Emails will be sent to all student workers reminding them of their due dates throughout the semester.
- Please visit the Federal Work Study Program Website for more information.
- If you have applied and been approved for Federal Work Study and are interested in working in the School of Business, please see Abigail Laird , in H-118 to begin the application process.
- Be sure to check the I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form to review what documents you will need to bring with you.
- You may email the Program Coordinator of your major of choice for more information about your field of study. Each Program Coordinator is listed on their respective Academic Program Pages.
- Additionally, there are several Open House events throughout the academic year where you will have the opportunity to speak to a faculty member in your major and tour the facilities.
- Donations to our programs are very welcome. Please indicate "School of Business" or the specific program you would like to contribute to (e.g., the School of Business Internship Program), on the donation form. Donations may be made here.
- To learn more about volunteer opportunities for alumni, please contact staff in the Office of Development and Alumni Relations here.
- Potential adjuncts should follow the links below and complete the Stockton application process through Hiretouch. If the school has a need, the program coordinator will reach out to them directly.
The purpose of the Student Advisory Board is to provide a forum to promote communication between the students and the School of Business faculty and administrators. In that capacity, the Student Advisory Board will meet once a semester with the Dean, Assistant Dean and Advisory Board liaison as necessary.
To find out more information on the Student Advisory Board and how to apply, visit their website.
Applications for the 2022-2023 academic year are due by October 13, 2022.