Tenure & Promotion
Faculty Resources for Constructing Evaluation Files
Stockton faculty will complete annual or periodic evaluation review files based on faculty appointment and year of service. Refer to the Personnel Actions Calendar for specific dates and times. Evaluation files are to be constructed in alignment with the Faculty Evaluation Policy (2016), Faculty Evaluation Procedures (2015), and School and Program standards. Summary guides are provided below to help assist with the evaluation file construction process.
Fall 2023 File Construction Workshop Resources
- First Year File Construction (Video | PowerPoint)
- Second Year File Construction (Video | PowerPoint)
- Third Year File Construction (Video | PowerPoint)
Fall 2022 File Construction Workshop Resources
- First Year File Construction
- Second Year File Construction
- Third Year File Construction
- Fourth Year File Construction
- Fifth Year File Construction
Please review the updated guidelines from Spring 2023 about Peer Observation requirements related to faculty who are teaching online or hybrid courses. More information can be found in the Peer Evaluation Guidelines page.
Previous Year Resources
- File Construction 2023-24 (Video | PowerPoint)
- Non-Tenure Track Positions (NTTPs)
- MOA Agreeement - Non-Tenure Teaching Track Positions (2023)
Program Review Committee (PRC) Procedural Guide
This guide offers an overview of responsibilities in evaluating faculty performance for Program Review Committee (PRC) tenured faculty members.