For Coronavirus updates please refer to Stockton’s coronavirus page.
COVID-19 Return to Work Information
If you have received a return-to-work notification and seek a work modification, please complete and submit a work modification request form.
For your convenience, the full work modification request process can be viewed here.
All medical documentation required for work modification requests must be submitted to Joyce Kesel (email@example.com) within three business days of submission of the request.
You may be eligible for state/federal leave for dependent care due to COVID-19. For additional information, please visit NJ Department of Labor's "What NJ Workers Need to Know About the Families First Coronavirus Response Act."
Work From Home Daily Activity Log (revised 5/4/20)
Stockton University has a commitment to Excellence in Education. As a unit within the University, the Office of Human Resources is committed to attracting, encouraging and retaining a qualified workforce to support the mission of the University. Our major goal is to assist management in the most effective use of their most important resource, the employees of the University. We support the University’s commitment to cultural diversity and foster a sense of community and a welcoming campus environment.
|Days:||Monday - Friday|
8:00AM - 5:00PM
The Office of Human Resources is responsible for the following:
- Development, implementation and interpretation of Human Resource policies and programs.
- Assist the Governor’s Office of Employee Relations in the statewide negotiation process and assist in the negotiation of local agreements.
- Maintain a stable labor-relations environment.
- Recruit and process promotional procedures for civil service employees in accordance with state regulations.
- Enrollment and orientation of all new employees to benefits entitlements, including pension benefits.
- Provide training and development opportunities for staff and faculty.
- Establishment and maintenance of accurate employee records and human resource information systems.
- Coordinate all human resource legal matters with the Office of the Attorney General.