American Federation of Teachers (AFT)
Communications Workers of America (CWA)
International Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers (IFPTE)
The New Jersey State Policemen’s Benevolent Association, Inc.
The New Jersey Superior Officers Association (NJSOA)
The New Jersey Law Enforcement Supervisors Association (NJLESA)
Grievance / Disciplinary Forms
- Bob Wallace, President
- Christy Engelhardt, Vice President
- Emari DiGiorgio, President
- Rodger Jackson, Executive VP
- Maria Spade, VP of Professional Staff
- Todd Doughty, Interim President
- Michael Mason, Vice President
Collective Bargaining Agreements
Employee Campus Hearing Board
The Employee Campus Hearing Board (ECHB) consists of twenty-six (26) employees and is established to provide a pool from which a smaller Executive Hearing Panel is chosen to adjudicate employees accused of violating the Campus Code of Conduct.
MAPS, the mediation and problem solving program, is available to all faculty, staff and students of Stockton University. Request a mediation.
AFT Salary Schedules
- Annual Salary Chart 2019-2023
- 12 month biweekly Salary Charts 2019-2023
- 10 month biweekly Salary Charts 2019-2023
Public Employment Relations Commission (PERC)
The Public Employment Relations Commission (PERC or Commission) is a State administrative agency. It is charged with administering the New Jersey Employer-Employee Relations Act. The agency deals with certain labor relations issues involving public employers, public employees, and unions that represent public employees. Such issues include representation matters, the scope of negotiations, unfair practices, mediation, fact-finding and arbitration.
- View the full list of HR staff including notes on who can help you with what
- Or, call us at 609-652-4384
- Or stop by our suite in J-115
We look forward to getting you what you need, answering your questions, and/or connecting you with the HR team member that can best help you.