Human Resources Forms


Address/Name Change Forms

Alternate Benefits Program (ABP)

Additional Contributions Tax Shelter Program (ACTS)

Deferred Compensation

Public Employees' Retirement System (PERS)

Police and Firemen's Retirement System (PFRS)

Vision Care


Nomination/Reappointment Forms

Reclassification Forms

Need Assistance?

  • View the full list of HR staff including notes on who can help you with what  
  • Or, call us at 609-652-4384
  • Or stop by our suite in J-115

We look forward to getting you what you need, answering your questions, and/or connecting you with the HR team member that can best help you.