Neurodynamics: Examination and Mobilization Techniques
Stockton University in Collaboration Partnership
with Mid-Atlantic Manual Therapy Consultants
Saturday, March 25th and Sunday March 26th
Stockton University John F. Scarpa Health Sciences Center-HSC 301
March 25th 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Registration begins at 7:30 a.m.
March 26th 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
This 2 day seminar includes ~60% hands-on lab and ~40% didactic components. The
content incorporates and highlights the works of: David Butler, Mark Butler, Jack Stagge,
Robert Elvey, and others. From there, examination and treatment approaches are taught
combining components of their content into a user-friendly, test re-test approach to
neurodynamics. There is extensive lab practice time dedicated to learning specific
examination and mobilization techniques, and adjunctive treatments, along with a review
of current evidence and live case studies. In addition, supplemental video content for this
course featuring all exercise techniques taught is also included
- The participant will discuss the history and evolution of neurodynamics, the anatomy and pathophysiology of the peripheal nervous system
- The participant will identify safety issues, indications, and contraindications for the application of neurodynamic testing and mobilization
- The participant will identify specific differential diagnosis that would clinically present as neural compression vs. irritation
- The participant will demonstrate proper subjective and objective examination techniques that would indicate the presence of peripheral neuropathic dysfunction
- The participant will demonstrate how to perform neural tension testing for the upper and lower quarter
- The participant will demonstrate how to perform multiple neural mobilization techniques for the upper and lower quarter in order to properly treat peripheral neural dysfunctions
Instructors: from Mid Atlantic Manual Therapy Consultants
Alessandro Antonini PT, DPT, CIMT, FAAOMPT, (Lead Instructor)
Frank Buzin, PT, DPT, FAAOMPT (Lead Instructor)
Eric Cohen, PT, DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT (Assisting)
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants
Continuing Education Credit Information
NJBPTE: This program has been approved by the NJBPTE for 12.5 continuing education credits. Approval #2212-116
$375.00 on or before March 24, 2023
$425.00 on or after March 25, 2023
Please note we are using a new registration platform and if you have not already created an account with Stockton University you will need to do so first before securing payment.
After you click "Add to Cart" you will be taken back to the page with list of courses. Locate the course (you may need to click "Next" as there are several pages of courses) and click the green "Checkout" box. You will then be prompted to login with username and password or create an account. After login or create an account, you will then be moved to the payment screen to secure your payment by credit or debit card.
If you are experiencing difficulty with registration or need further assistance please call the Office of Continuing Studies & Adult Education at 609-652-4227 during weekly business hours
101 Vera King Farris Drive
Galloway, NJ 08205 John F. Scarpa Health Sciences Center (HSC 301)
If you have a special needs request please email Kent Mayhew at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Kent Mayhew at email@example.com with any questions.
Please click here for refund policy for continuing education courses