First-Year Instant Decision Days
Hey, Class of 2023! Sign up for an Instant Decision Day to receive an immediate admissions decision AND learn about your scholarship eligibility! Questions? Check out our FAQ!
For Class of 2023 (Students graduating high school in May/June 2023):
Fall Instant Decision Days
Friday, December 2, 2022We are not accepting additional interest forms for December 2
If you have previously submitted an interest form, please make sure we have your most recent high school transcript, if you have not already submitted it.
Students should continue to monitor their email for specifics regarding their eligibility to participate and, if found eligible, any next steps to complete prior to the event.
Receive your non-binding admissions decision AND scholarship eligibility on the spot!
- Talk with Stockton staff and students!
- Take a campus tour!
- Enjoy refreshments from our on-campus food provider, Chartwells!
- Must be a high school senior, grade 12, as of September 2022. Expected graduation in June 2023.
- Cumulative weighted GPA of at least a 3.5 on a 4.0 scale (if out of a 100 point scale, at least a 87 weighted GPA)
IMPORTANT: Please note that the following programs are NOT eligible for test-optional admission.
The following programs require additional faculty review; as such, students interested in these majors can receive a general offer of admission to the University during Instant Decision, but WILL NOT receive a specific program decision: Dance, Nursing, Dual-Degree Pharmacy, Dual-Degree Accelerated 7 yr. Pre-Med (BS/DO), Dual-Degree Physician Assistant, Dual-Degree Business, Dual-Degree Criminal Justice, and Dual-Degree Environmental Science.
All Pre-Senior & Senior Instant Decision events
- Official High School Transcript (must be received prior to the event date for which you are registered)
- SAT/ACT scores (required if applying for a program exempt from our test optional policy)
- Letters of Recommendation (required if applying for special admit programs, such as Accelerated Pre-Med or Pharmacy)
No. Acceptance is not guaranteed for any participant. You will be notified of your admissions decision by a counselor when you attend the in-person event.
You are absolutely encouraged to participate, although you will only receive an admissions decision to the University, not to the specialty program of choice.
Please be aware that the following programs require additional faculty review, and as such, are ineligible for instant decision: Dance, Nursing, Dual-Degree Pharmacy, Dual-Degree Accelerated 7 yr. Pre-Med (BS/DO), Dual-Degree Physician Assistant, Dual-Degree Business, Dual-Degree Criminal Justice, and Dual-Degree Environmental Science.
Yes! You will receive information about merit scholarships if you qualify for one. Your admissions counselor will be able to answer any questions you have regarding your eligibility. Please review our scholarships page for more details.
We're Here to Help!If you still have questions regarding Instant Decision Day email IDD@stockton.edu or call Stephanie Fontanes at 609.652.4992.
Explore our Academic Programs
Learn about our Academic Areas of Study and the Schools which house them:
- School of Arts and Humanities
- School of Business
- School of Education
- School of General Studies
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- School of Social and Behavioral Sciences