There’s a lot to see and do on campus as well as off campus in the surrounding area.
The Office of Student Development exists to help you get connected to the Stockton community through involvement in leadership programs, community service initiatives, student organizations, Greek Life and campus events. That goes for commuting students, too!
Residential Life (Housing) provides activities for students living in on-campus housing, many times including students who choose to room nearby off-campus and commuting students. For a sneak peek inside campus housing, check out these videos:
There is so much to see and do at Stockton that you’ll run out of time trying to fit everything in. You can never say “there is nothing to do."
Looking for more Things to Do?
For great music and talk listen live to WLFR-FM, Stockton’s own radio station.
Check out the Ospreys’ winning stats and current schedule to see them in action.
- Visit one of the latest art exhibits at our on campus ART GALLERY or thru our partnership with the Noyes Museum.
- Stockton Arts Theatre & Dance
Watch student performances throughout the production season.
- Spend quality time with your favorite book or magazine, or begin that research project at the Richard E Bjork Library.
- Stay current on economic, social and cultural issues facing southern New Jersey through the William J. Hughes Center for Public Policy.
- Understand and commemorate the Holocaust and its victims through resources and events at the Sara and Sam Schoffer Holocaust Resource Center.
- Pick up some new Stockton swag (and books, too) at the Stockton Bookstore.
....the list is endless.