School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
Inaugural edition of NAMS new
e-zine The Essential Elements
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
NAMS in the News
- Stockton Receives Grants for Barnegat Bay Projects
- The 'Wild West' of Weed is Dying Out. Here's What's Replacing it
- Picture Stockton...Suiting Up for Science While Surf's Up
- Ingredient in whitening strips is harmful to deep layer of teeth, research says
- Recent whale sightings are result of whales following food source
- Stockton Signs MOU with Orsted U.S. Offshore Wind
- The 'raptor with wings' will have new homes along an N.J. highway
- Osprey nesting platforms dedicated along Atlantic City Expressway
- Memorial Day observed - University closed - May 27
- Deadline for a 50% refund for course withdrawal - June 5
- Deadline for course withdrawal with a W grade - June 13
- Session I ends - June 24
Awards and Recognition: