School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
Stockton SSEP Student Researchers - 2019 Annual Conference
Mission 12 Research Presentation
Mission 13 Research Presentation
NAMS in the News
The Washington Center offering a $1,000 discount for Spring 2020 internship. Discount applies to applications submitted by September 3, 2019. Contact Michael.Rodriguez@Stockton.edu for more information.
- Picture Stockton...Diving into Seagrass Study
- Two Impressive High School Students Spent Summer Researching Chemistry at Stockton
- Inside a Stockton lab, baby turtles are raised by humans
- In Focus: Reducing Pollution and the Theatrical Performance, "Fourteen"
- Spotlight On: Student Presenters 'Role Models' for Younger Researchers at National Conference
- Oysters are Showing Researchers How to Restore Barnegat Bay
- Explore Marine Life and Maritime History with Tara Luke during NOAA Expedition
- Stockton Receives Grants for Barnegat Bay Projects
- Late registration and orientation for new first-year and transfer students - August 26
- Welcome week begins | Registration for undergraduate non matriculated students | new residents move in - August 30
- Returning students move in -September 2
- Labor day (University Closed) - September 2
- Classes begin - September 4
- Drop/Add period (full term) - September 4 - 10
- Distance Education Orientation - September 5 - 10
- Deadline to drop sub-term A course(s) with a 100% refund - September 6
- Saturday Classes begin - September 7
- Deadline to file FERPA hold to prevent release of student information - September 10
- Deadline to drop full-term course(s) with a 100% refund - September 10
- Deadline to withdraw from sub-term A course(s) with a 50% refund (part time students only) - September 17
- Deadline to withdraw from full-term course(s) with 50% refund (part-time students only) - September 20
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
Awards and Recognition: