School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
NAMS in the News
- Stockton University Students Mentoring Atlantic City Students Through Fishing
- Researchers at Stockton University Looking for Revolutionary war-era ships in New Jersey's River
- Stockton Releases Rehabbed Terrapins Back into the Wild
- Stockton Offers 'Hands-On' Learning with New Sustainability Lab
- Stockton Graduates Present a Decade of Research to Honor Stacy Moore Hagan's Legacy
- Marine Scientists Use Sonar to Tell NJ's Revolutionary War History
- Spring 2019 pre-registration schedule of classes posted (view only) - October 19
- Sub-term B drop/add period - October 22-24
- Preceptorial advising day; no classes - October 23
- MARS Cafe - October 25, 5:30 PM | F-245
Awards and Recognition: