School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
Atlantic Audubon Society's Akers Scholarship Award granted to a junior or senior student who are Biology, Environmental Sciences/Studies, Geology, Marine Science and Sustanbility majors.
Application deadline is April 15.
NAMS in the News
- NAMS Alumnus Awarded American Pharmacists Association's Hugo H. Schaefer Award
- Stockton Students Search for Solution to Drug Delivery in Outer Space
- Oyster Gear Recovery Project Off Rose Cove
- Coastal Research Center's 30 Year Study
- The Mullica Pirates
- A sawfish getting an ultrasound?
- Meteor seen in South Jersey
- Fall 2018 pre-registration schedule of classes (view only) - March 20
- Preceptorial Advising Day; no classes - March 27
- Seniors (96+ earned credits) & matriculated grad students preregister - March 28 & 29
- Juniors (64-95 earned credits) preregister - April 2 & 3
- Preceptorial Advising day; no classes - April 4
Awards and Recognition: