School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
Virtual Tour of Unified Science Center I & II
The Essential Elements e-zine
Awards and Recognition:
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
NAMS in the News
- Tomato Research Project Also Feed the Homeless
- Mapping History
- Gracie Buondonno - Choose Stockton
- Students Learn the Chemistry of Art
- Inaugural State of Food System Symposium to be held Friday
- GOOD News: Stockton University Repopulating Atlantic White Cedar Trees on Galloway Campus
- Studies continue at Hammonton Lake
- Stockton Receives Grant to Build Maple Syrup Industry in South Jersey
- Deadline to file spring 2022 graduation application without financial penalty - February 1
- Deadline to withdraw from sub-term A course(s) with a 50% fund (part-time students only) - February 2
- Deadline to withdraw from full-term course(s) with a 50% refund (part-time students only) - February 9
- President's Day holiday; normal campus operations - February 21
- Deadline to withdraw from sub-term A course(s) with a W grade - February 23