School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
Inaugural edition of NAMS new
e-zine The Essential Elements
Do You Want to Send an Experiment into Outer Space?
GNM 2800: Student Spaceflight Experiments Program-Independent Study/Group Research Information Sessions
Stop by the NAMS Administrative Office (USC 240) to get more information.
Open to any Stockton student with a curiosity about science and space travel.
NAMS in the News
- Stockton Releases Rehabbed Terrapins Back into the Wild
- Stockton Offers 'Hands-On' Learning with New Sustainability Lab
- Stockton Graduates Present a Decade of Research to Honor Stacy Moore Hagan's Legacy
- Marine Scientists Use Sonar to Tell NJ's Revolutionary War History
- Mendez, Booker Announce $226K in Federal Funding to Support Stockton University
- Stockton Experiment to Ride the SpaceX Falcon 9 to the International Space Station
- Chemistry Program Seminar with Dr. Jessica Favorito, ENVL faculty and Chemistry alumna - September 26 | USC 260
- Deadline to file Fall 2018 graduation application without financial penalty - October 1
Awards and Recognition: