School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University.
NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and
faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
Virtual Tour of Unified Science Center I & II
The Essential Elements e-zine
Awards and Recognition:
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
NAMS in the News
- Stockton Partners with Meet AC
- What is the Greenest State in the Nation?
- NJ plastic bag ban: We did just fine wthout them before the '80s. A brief history.
- Ready or Not...the ban on sngleuse plastic bags is less than two months away.
- With NJ legal week market to open soon, Stockton U. career fair connects cannabis job seekers with employers
- Interest in cannabis industry budding at Stockton
- N.J. Food Democracy urges food system action in new reports
- Stockton received $500K grant for coastal management research and education
- Secretary Fisher tours Stockton University's maple sugaring operation
- Undergrads Present Research at Science and Math Symposium
- Memorial Day observed; University closed - May 30
- Session II: Deadline for a 50% refund for course withdrawal- June 3
- Deadline for course withdrawal with a W grade - June 9
- Session I ends - June 23
- Session III classes begin - June 27
- Add/Drop Session III - June 27-29
- Deadline 100% refund Session III - June 29
- Session I grades - July 1
- Independence Day; University closed - July 4
- Session III: Deadilne for course withdrawal with a W grade - July 5
- Session IV: Deadline for course withdrawal with a W grade - July 22
- Session II ends - July 25