School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
NAMS in the News
- Stockton Experiment to Ride the SpaceX Falcon 9 to the International Space Station
- Stockton's Atomic Force Microscope Helps Chemists Get a Closer Look at Semiconductor Fabrication
- Northfield teen's patch to journey into space aboard SpaceX rocket
- Environmental Studies/Sustainability Students Get Hands-On Experience through Internship Program
- Stockton Encourages STEM Careers for Local Students
- NAMS Alumnus Awarded American Pharmacists Association's Hugo H. Schaefer Award
- Transfer Orientation - June 19 - 21
- Freshman Orientation - June 25 - 28, July 2, 3, 5
- Summer Session I ends - June 25
- Summer Session II ends - July 25
- Summer Session III begins - June 27
- Independence Day/University Closed - July 4
- Summer Session III ends - August 8
- Summer graduation conferral date - August 13
Awards and Recognition: