School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
Stockton SSEP Student Researchers - 2019 Annual Conference
Mission 12 Research Presentation
Mission 13 Research Presentation
NAMS in the News
- Spotlight On: Student Presenters 'Role Models' for Younger Researchers at National Conference
- Oysters are Showing Researchers How to Restore Barnegat Bay
- Explore Marine Life and Maritime History with Tara Luke during NOAA Expedition
- Stockton Receives Grants for Barnegat Bay Projects
- The 'Wild West' of Weed is Dying Out. Here's What's Replacing it
- Picture Stockton...Suiting Up for Science While Surf's Up
- Ingredient in whitening strips is harmful to deep layer of teeth, research says
- Recent whale sightings are result of whales following food source
- Stockton Signs MOU with Orsted U.S. Offshore Wind
- The 'raptor with wings' will have new homes along an N.J. highway
- Osprey nesting platforms dedicated along Atlantic City Expressway
- Session II ends - July 24
- Session III: Deadline for course withdrawal with W grade - July 24
- Session IV: Deadline for course withdrawal with W grade - July 26
- Session II grades are due - August 1
- Session III ends - August 7
- Session IV ends - August 7
- Session III grades are due - August 9
- Session IV grades are due - August 9
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
Awards and Recognition: