School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
Apprenticeship Opportunity for Local High School Rising Seniors
REAP is a summer STEM program that provides the opportunity for a rising-senior high
school student, from an underrepresented and underserved population, to work directly
with a mentor on a chemistry research project at Stockton University.
NAMS in the News
- The Mullica Pirates
- A sawfish getting an ultrasound?
- Meteor seen in South Jersey
- Class Delivers Compassion to Caribbean
- Natural Sciences and Mathematics Welcomes New Faculty
- Stockton SSEP Experiment Returns from Space
- Project Launches to Space in Mission 11
- Deadline to withdraw from sub-term A courses with a W grade - February 26
- Spring break; no classes - March 10 - 18
- Fall 2018 pre-registration schedule of classes (view only) - March 20
- Preceptorial Advising Day; no classes - March 27
- Seniors (96+ earned credits) & matriculated grad students preregister - March 28 & 29
- Juniors (64-95 earned credits) preregister - April 2 & 3
- Preceptorial Advising day; no classes - April 4
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
Awards and Recognition: