School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
The Essential Elements e-zine
NAMS in the News
- Coastal Resiliency Institute Proposed for Atlantic City
- Three Local High School Students Spent the Summer Getting Hands-on Research Experience at Stockton
- At the Jersey Shore, experts are fishing for answers: Where are the stranded sea creatures?
- Tuckerton Oyster Restoration Site Doubles in Size
- Shark Sightings: Why are we seeing more at the Jersey Shore?
- This young marine biologist has found her dream job at the Jersey Shore
- Deadline to withdraw from sub-term A course(s) with W grade - October 6
- Holiday; normal campus operations - October 11
- Sub-term A classes end - October 14
- Spring 2022 pre-registration schedule of classes posted (view only) - October 15
- Sub-term B classes begin - October 18
- Sub-term B drop/add period - October 18- 20
- Deadline to drop sub-term B course(s) with a 100% refund - October 20
- Preceptorial advising day; no classes - October 26
- Seniors (96+ earned credits) & matriculated graduate students preregister - October 27 - 28
- Deadline to withdraw from sub-term B course(s) with 50% refund (part-time students only) - October 30
- Juniors (64-96 earned credits) preregister - October 29 - November 1
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
Awards and Recognition: