School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
The Essential Elements e-zine
NAMS in the News
- Stockton restores anchor from N.J. Revolutionary War shipwreck
- BDV Spotlight: Brigantine Brigand & Other Wrecks
- Teeth whitening products can damage your collagen and protein
- Library Program Explores Environmental Impacts and Injustice
- Landaus Create Scholarship for Undergraduate Research
- East Brunswick Library will hold event on environmental sustainability in Zimbabwe
- Library Program Explores Climate Change in Zimbabwe
- Stockton promotes Maple Sugaring in South Jersey
- Own Property in South Jersey? Help Grow Maple Syrup Industry
- Maple sugaring begins at Stockton University
- Maple Sugaring Begins at Stockton
- Final Week - May 3 -7
- Term ends - May 7
- Grades due for graduating students by 12 noon - May 10
- Grades due for non-graduating students by 12 noon - May 13
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
Awards and Recognition: