School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
NAMS in the News
- Stockton's Atomic Force Microscope Helps Chemists Get a Closer Look at Semiconductor Fabrication
- Northfield teen's patch to journey into space aboard SpaceX rocket
- Environmental Studies/Sustainability Students Get Hands-On Experience through Internship Program
- Stockton Encourages STEM Careers for Local Students
- NAMS Alumnus Awarded American Pharmacists Association's Hugo H. Schaefer Award
- Stockton Trading post Woodworking workshop - April 26, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Spring Term 2018 Classes End - April 27
- Final Week - April 30 - May 5
- Term Ends - May 5
Awards and Recognition: