School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
The Essential Elements e-zine
NAMS in the News
- New Book Details Expedition to Map the Walker Wreck
- Shells Go from Restaurant to Reef to Restore the Bay
- Odious and slimy, but critical to our shores and habitat
- Picture Stockton...Farming to Feed Those in Need
- Marine Technology Society Helps Students Discover Careers
- Victoria Saunders Paints Murals to Communicate Sustainability
- Stockton Scientists are Streaming Live from the Field
- Meet the beetles! Sandy Hook aims to bring back vanishing tiger beetles
- Students Face New Realities of College LIfe, Virtual and Otherwise
- Live on Facebook: Explore NJ Nature Site with Stockton Professor
- Live Virtual Orientation/Registration with Talons - June 30 - July 31
- Session II: Deadlline for course withdrawal with a W grade - July 7
- Session III: Deadeline for 50% refund for course withdrawal - July 7
- Deadline for course withdrawl with a W grade - July 24
- Session II ends - July 27
- Session III: Deadline for course withdrawal with a W grade - July 28
- Session II: Grades due - August 4
- Session III ends - August 10
- Session III: Grades due - August 12
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
Awards and Recognition: