School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
The Essential Elements e-zine
NAMS in the News
- Landaus Create Scholarship for Undergraduate Research
- East Brunswick Library will hold event on environmental sustainability in Zimbabwe
- Library Program Explores Climate Change in Zimbabwe
- Stockton promotes Maple Sugaring in South Jersey
- Own Property in South Jersey? Help Grow Maple Syrup Industry
- Maple sugaring begins at Stockton University
- Maple Sugaring Begins at Stockton
- Deadline to withdraw from sub-term A course(s) with a W grade - February 26
- Sub-term A classes End - March 11
- Sub-term B classes begin - March 12
- Sub-term B drop/add period - March 12 - 15
- Deadline to drop sub-term B course(s) with 100% refund - Mach 15
- Deadline to withdraw from sub-term B course(s) with 50% refund (part-time students only) - March 29
- Preceptorial advising day no classes - March 30
- Seniors (96+ earned credits) and matriculated graduate students preregister - March 31 - April 1
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
Awards and Recognition: