School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
The Essential Elements e-zine
NAMS in the News
- 800 Baby Turtles Rescued from Storm Drains in 3 Jersey Shore Towns
- Sugar Bush at Stockton University
- Deadline for 50% refund for Summer Session I - June 4
- Deadline for course withdrawal with W grade - June 10
- Juneteenth Holiday; Campus closed - June 18
- Transfer orientation - June 21 - 23
- Summer Session I ends - June 24
- Summer Session III begins - June 28
- Add/drop period Summer Session III - June 28 - 30
- Deadline for 100% refund for dropping Session III courses - June 28
- Freshman registration - June 29 - 30
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
Awards and Recognition: