School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
The Essential Elements e-zine
NAMS in the News
- Picture Stockton...Going Outside for Class
- Revolutionary War History Now Anchored at Marine Field Station
- Stockton release rescued terrapin
- Their moms were roadkill, but these South Jersey hatchling terrapins get new change at life
- Saving the turtles: Stockton conservation program rescues diamondback terrapins
- Stockton Alumn Among Physicists Helping Physicians with New Ventilator
- Stockton Professors Explain Unusually Hazy Sky
- Chemist Discover Bright Idea for New Lighting Material
- Wildlife Survey Finds Pine Barrens Tree Frogs on Campus
- Great White Shark Tracked Off Atlantic City
- Deadline to withdraw form full-term course(s) with a W grade - November 16
- Classes end at 3:25 PM; Deadline to withdraw from sub-term B course(s) with a W grade - November 25
- Thanksgiving holiday; University Closed - November 25 - 26
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
Awards and Recognition: