School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
Inaugural edition of NAMS new
e-zine The Essential Elements
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
NAMS in the News
- Discover New Marine Life with Tara Luke During NOAA's Deep Sea Exploration off Puerto Rico
- Picture Stockton...Students Looking for Answers to Drug Delivery in Experiment That Returned from Outer Space
- Hail the Lizard King. T. Rex's Puny Arms Were Useful After All
- Stockton Research Could Shed Light on Predatory Dinosaurs
- Atlantic City becomes the classroom for Stockton Students
- Stockton University Students Mentoring Atlantic City Students Through Fishing
- Researchers at Stockton University Looking for Revolutionary war-era ships in New Jersey's River
- Deadline to withdraw from a full-term course with a W grade - November 13
- Classes end at 3:25 p.m.- November 21
- No classes (Friday & Saturday) -November 23 & 24
- Deadline to withdraw from sub-term B course(s) with a W grade -November 28
- Fall term classes end - December 5
Awards and Recognition: