School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
Inaugural edition of NAMS new
e-zine The Essential Elements
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
NAMS in the News
- Spotlight on: Stoler, Studnets Help Tell Stories of Streams
- Is it a meteorite?
- Picture Stockton...Helping to Map the N.J. Coast
- Picture Stockton...from the viewpoint of Apple Pie Hill Fire Tower
- Reaching for the Stars
- Discover New Marine Life with Tara Luke During NOAA's Deep Sea Exploration off Puerto Rico
- Picture Stockton...Students Looking for Answers to Drug Delivery in Experiment That Returned from Outer Space
- Biology Seminar: "Progress Towards Pluripotent Stem Cell Therapies" with Dr. Laura Grabel Alton Auditorium | 2:10 PM - February 15
- Mathematics Seminar: Conic Connections with James Noble F-207 | 3:35 PM - February 18
- President's Day holiday; normal campus operations - February 18
- Deadline to withdraw form sub-term A course(s) with a W grade - February 28
Awards and Recognition: