School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University.
NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and
faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
NAMS in the News
- The disappearing beach
- Feather Friendly Window Treatment Prevents Bird Strikes
- Marine Field Station Recommended for $1.4M Grant
- Stockton Helps National Geographic Drain the Ocean
- Anyone Can Become a Scientist at Sciencepallooza
- Maple Project Expands Outreach to Local Schools
- Stockton Researches Whether Oysters Can Help Eelgrass Take Root in Barnegat Bay
- Otters as Big as Lions, There Were. As Big as Grizzly Bears
- See Why 'Everyone Loves Maple Syrup' at Tuckerton Library Association's Annual Luncheon