School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
Inaugural edition of NAMS new
e-zine The Essential Elements
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
NAMS in the News
- Ingredient in whitening strips is harmful to deep layer of teeth, research says
- Recent whale sightings are reesult of whales following food source
- The 'raptor with wings' will have new homes along an N.J. highway
- Osprey nesting platforms dedicated along Atlantic City Expressway
- Picture Stockton: Raising Platforms for Ospreys Along the Atlantic City Expressway
- MARS Students win Atlantic Estuarine Research Society (AERS) Student Presentation Awards at Fall 2018 Stockton Meeting
- Spotlight on: Stoler, Students Help Tell Stories of Streams
- Spring term classes end - April 27
- Finals Week - April 29 - May 4
Awards and Recognition: