Stockton Transfer Pathways
Stockton University is pleased to announce Transfer Pathways, an exciting new dual admission option with participating New Jersey Community Colleges. Students entering this program receive conditional acceptance to Stockton while they work on their Associate’s Degree at community college.
This innovative partnership makes higher education more affordable for New Jersey students, by providing a direct, cohesive route to a bachelor’s degree with easy transfer of credits.
Program Eligibility and Benefits
If you applied to Stockton, but were not accepted as a freshman, Transfer Pathways offers the opportunity for conditional acceptance during your freshman and sophomore years at one of our two-year college partners.
Program benefits include:
- Advising services at both institutions to help ensure a seamless transition to Stockton
- Housing eligibility in one of Stockton’s residential living locations as early as your first year in the program (for more information, contact: email@example.com)
- Use of academic, computer, and support services at any of the participating community colleges or Stockton campuses
- Participation in Stockton student clubs and organizations
- Waiver of all Stockton application fees when you are ready to transfer
While Transfer Pathways is open to all conditionally accepted New Jersey students, students should be aware that standard in-county and out-of-county stipulations may apply.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.