What is the New Jersey state law regarding military re-deployment?

You can find the New Jersey Legislation at http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/18a-education/62-4.2.html.  If you have any questions please call the Office of Military and Veteran Services at 609-652-4315.

What is the federal law regarding military re-deployment?

The  Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, Public Law 110-315. Section 487 accords the postsecondary education student whose education was interrupted by voluntary or involuntary military service the right to readmission to the educational program.

Who do I contact for any refunds due to redeployment?

Jenifer Robin  in the Financial Aid office at 609-652-4203 or Mimi Milazzo in the Bursar's office at 609-652-4597.

To whom do I bring my benefits paperwork to? 

Educational documents must be submitted via the benefits submission link : https://stockton.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8eoECrJOYIua5aR.

Jenifer Robin in the Financial Aid office located in the Campus Center in CC-201 or you may call them at 609-652-4203 if you have questions about benefits.  If they are not available please go to F105 and speak with Ashley Jones.