Military & Veterans Advisory Board
Mission of the Stockton Veteran Advisory Board
In January of 2009 the Office of Military and Veteran Services was created and would fall under the auspices of the Office of the Dean of Students.
In July of 2009, the Stockton Veteran Advisory Board was established to implement the following mission:
- Provide advice and consultation on how to make Stockton College a more “veteran and military friendly” school.
- Provide advice and consultation on how to incorporate the local community to participate and support Stockton veteran programs.
- Provide advice and consultation on how to reach out to the local and state-wide military organizations to participate and support Stockton veteran programs.
Overall, create a supportive campus atmosphere and make available comprehensive services so that veterans can have a successful academic experience and college life at Stockton.
- Michael Barany, Military and Veteran Success Center
- Ashley Jones, Military and Veteran Success Center
- Ronald Caro, Professor - School of Education
- Chris Connors, Associate Director of Financial Aid
- Cindy Crager, Associate Chief Development Officer
- Herbert Davis, Atlantic Co. Veterans Advisory Board
- Robert Ford, Senior Vice Commander, VFW
- Robert Frolow, County Director of Veteran Affairs
- Marion Hussong, Professor of Literature
- Joseph Kerstetter, Former President SVO
- Norm Glover, Military Order of the Purple Heart
- Wendy Lang, Director of Operation College Promise
- Alex Marino, Director of Operations AC Campus
- Kristin Morell, Veterans Affairs Counselor with the VA
- Marco Polo (Smigliani), America’s Patriot Veterans Advocate,
- Lolita Treadwell, Deputy Chief of Staff
- Paul Garraty, USMC
- Pat Carney, Veteran Outreach Specialist
- Christine Easton, Cares Program