School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
NAMS in the News
- Coast Day Alumna
- Are Jersey Tomatoes the Best?
- Spotlight On: Magnetic Anomaly Helps Stockton Professor Study Earth's Crustal Magnetism
- Spotlight On: Moscovici Explores the Science of Wine in Australia
- Picture Stockton...Diving into Seagrass Study
- Two Impressive High School Students Spent Summer Researching Chemistry at Stockton
- Inside a Stockton lab, baby turtles are raised by humans
- In Focus: Reducing Pollution and the Theatrical Performance, "Fourteen"
- Sub-term A classes end - October 17
- Spring 2020 pre-registration schedule of classes posted (view only) - October 18
- Sub-term B classes begin - October 21
- Sub-term B drop/add period - October 21 - 23
- Preceptorial advising day; no classes - October 22
- Seniors (with 96+ earned credits) and matriculated graduate steudents preregister - October 23 - 24
- Deadline to drop sub-term B source(s) with a 100% refund - October 24
- Juniors (with64-95 earned credits) reregister - October 25 - 28
- Preceptorial advising day; classes begin 3:25 PM| Atlantic City classes begin at 2:30 PM - October 30
- Sophmores (with 32-63 earned credits) preregister - October 30 - November 1
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
Awards and Recognition: