School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
NAMS in the News
- Partnership program highlights bonds between Army, cities nationwide
- Students See the Future of Wind Energy in N.J.
- Picture Stockton..Using Art to Save Birds
- Students Lead Project to Refurbish Observatory
- After 15 years, Stockton's Observatory Exploring the Skies Again
- Women physics majors restore Stockton Observatory
- Picture Stockton...during the Ice Age
- Coast Day Alumna
- Are Jersey Tomatoes the Best?
- Spotlight On: Magnetic Anomaly Helps Stockton Professor Study Earth's Crustal Magnetism
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday. University Closed - January 20
- Classes begin (full-term & sub-term) - January 21
- Fall 2020 pre-registration schedule of classes posted (view only) - January 28
- Saturday classes begin - January 25
- Drop/Add period (full-term and sub-term A) - January 21-27
- Deadline to drop full-term and sub-term A course(s) with 100% refund
Deadline to file FERPA hold to prevent release of student information - January 27
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
Awards and Recognition: