School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
The Essential Elements e-zine
NAMS in the News
- Stockton promotes Maple Sugaring in South Jersey
- Own Property in South Jersey? Help Grow Maple Syrup Industry
- Maple sugaring begins at Stockton University
- Maple Sugaring Begins at Stockton
- Internship Offers Bird's-Eye-Views of Ospreys
- NJ affordable housing is among nation's most vulnerable to climate-Chane flooding, study finds
- Point Pleasant student's farming experiment to launch into space Saturday
- Registration for graduate and undergraduate non-matriculated students (spring and summer) - January 15
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday - University Closed - January 18
- Classes Begin (full-term and sub-term A) - January 25
- Drop/add period (full-term and sub-term A) - January 25 - February 1
- Fall 2021 pre-registration schedule of classes posted (view only) - January 29
- Saturday classes begin - January 30
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
Awards and Recognition: