NAMS Operating Procedures During COVID-19:
As per Stockton’s COVID-19 social distancing protocol, most NAMS faculty and Dean's Office Staff will work-from-home 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., effective 03/18/2020. Faculty members can be contacted via email. Staff members can be contacted via email, phone and voicemail messages as detailed below. If you are a student, please include your full name and Z number with each inquiry, and we will address your needs as soon as possible. Please check your Stockton email account for a response from us.
Please direct inquiries as follows.
- Course-related inquires and concerns – email the professor/instructor of the course
- General academic advice - email your preceptor (or email Advising Center at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registration issues and overrides – override form | email Amanda.Allen@stockton.edu or call 609-402-9412 for questions (Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.) or leave a voicemail at 609-626-6084
- Independent studies and Internships – email Jennifer.Marcello@stockton.edu or leave a voicemail at 609-652-4510
- General inquiries – email Yolanda.Lively@stockton.edu or call 609-652-4546
- Academic or related concerns not resolved via discussion with professor or preceptor - email Thushani.Rodrigo-Peiris@stockton.edu or leave a message at 609-652-4546 with full name, Z number and a call back number
- Issues with NAMS laboratories or field facilities – email Justine.Ciraolo@stockton.edu
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this challenging time.
Administrative Office: (609) 652-4546
Laboratories & Field Facilities: (609) 652-4488
Administrative Office: (609) 626-5515
Laboratories & Field Facilities: (609) 626-6001
Monday – Friday Ι 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Monday – Friday Ι 8:00 am to 5:15 pm
Where are We Located on Campus?
Unified Science Center – Lot 4 next to the Sports Center