Women's, Gender and Sexuality Center
- For updates on the University's response to COVID-19, visit: https://stockton.edu/emergency-management/coronavirus.html
- For the University's RETURN TO CAMPUS Web site, visitL https://www.stockton.edu/return/
Welcome to the WGSC!
The Women's, Gender & Sexuality Center empowers students who identify as women and all genders who identify as LGBTQIA+, victims of power-based personal violence, and community allies. WGSC will accomplish this by promoting equality and justice, ensuring access to opportunities, and providing services through education and advocacy.
Stop by the brand new lounge between classes. Engage in some thoughtful discussion about the issues that matter to you. Attend a group discussion. Or, make a cup of your favorite coffee and relax with a good book from the lending library. The WGSC is a place where you can relax, unwind, and be yourself.
- What's Your Green Dot? Bystander Intervention workshops
- Safe Zone diversity workshops
- AAUW $tart $mart Salary Negotiation workshops
- Osprey Advocacy certification training (aka Rape Crisis Advocate)
Stop by the WGSC lounge in F-103 for the following:
- Watch your favorite program on our huge flat screen tv
- Free coffee, tea
- Microwave, Keurig, Toaster
- Lactation Room
- All-Gender restroom (aka "the best bathroom at Stockton")
- Free tampons, condoms and dental dams
- A Feminist Lending Library
- Pins, Pins, Pins!
Check out the new Women's, Gender & Sexuality Center in F-103! The lounge remains open during COVID-19, Monday-Friday, 10am-4:45pm.
WGSC Sexual Assault Hotline is now 24/7/365! Call 609-849-8473 if you are in crisis and need to know your rights and options.
WGSC still needs your help! Check out our wishlist.
WGSC lounge is still open and available for your program on R25 Live!
FTM? MTF? Applications for "A Whole New Closet" awards can be found here.
Have a #WCW? Want to bring a smile to their day? Nominations are now being accepted online.
The Stockton Community kicked off LGBTQ History Month with a flag raising in the Arts and Sciences Building circle on Oct. 1.
Green Dot Bystander Intervention Strategy combats power based personal violence in the classrooms.
The Herstory of the WGSC:
In March 2015, Women's, Gender and Sexuality Center was established by the Division of Student Affairs to create a campus community where these marginalized and underrepresented populations feel safe and welcomed.
The WGSC is a proud member of the following: