Important Application Information:
- All TRANSFERmation students must ride in the buses provided by the University to the camp.
- Students participating in TRANSFERmation will be living in on-campus apartments for the two nights. Residential students will not be living in their fall housing assignments. Commuter students are strongly encouraged to participate in this program.
- The cost to attend TRANSFERmation is $225 per student. After being accepted to the program, students will have the cost of the program billed to their student account. If a student receives financial aid or scholarships, this money can be put toward the cost of the program.
- After the application has been submitted through the goPortal, students will be directed to a link to print and complete a release waiver for the trip. A student's application will not be considered complete until a signed release wavier is received in the Office of New Student & Family Programs.
- Pack for TRANSFERmation according to the recommended packing list.
- If accepted to this program, day three of this program will be your Academic Orientation and Registration assigned date. You will register for classes, review your class schedule and get acquainted with additional classmates. Family members are welcome to attend Orientation and are invited to participate in our special Parent and Family Orientation Program that runs concurrently while students are registering on the third day of TRANSFERmation only. For more information about Academic Orientation and Registration click here.