Transfer Admission Requirements
Thank you for your transfer application to Stockton University!
For all applicants
- Stockton online application (must be completed & submitted)
- Official transcript(s) from EVERY college/university attended, even if for only one
- This also included college courses taken while in high school.
- Unofficial transcripts may be considered, but your admission will be conditional until receipt of official documents.*
In addition to the above, the following is also required:
For applicants with 15-24 earned college credits
Proof of high school graduation
- Copy of high school diploma
- Official high school transcript showing date of graduation
GED results (if applicable)
For applicants with less than 15 earned college credits
- Official high school transcript(s), or GED results (if applicable)
* Stockton reserves the right to rescind admission and/or cancel any class registration if official documents are not received by the Office of Admissions by the start of classes for your chosen entry term.
- A minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA is required to be considered for admission. Meeting this minimum does not guarantee admission.
- Transcripts from all previously attended institutions will be used to calculate cumulative GPA.
- Transfer student progress reports may be requested on a case-by-case basis.