Stockton University offers tuition discount** on undergraduate courses.
Stockton's summer sessions are open to undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in degree programs, non-matriculated students, and students currently enrolled at other institutions who wish to study during their summer break and transfer Stockton credits.
Take three (3) classes for the price of two (2) classes when one (1) class is taken at one of Stockton's locations (Atlantic City, Woodbine, Manahawkin, and/or Hammonton).
**Discount applies to out of state residents also.
Learn more about the summer tuition promotion.
Visit stockton.edu/finaidsummer to learn about summer financial aid resources you may be eligible to receive.
Select wide variety of courses (see course schedule) that can hasten completion of the requirements of your degree program or lighten your course load during the fall and spring terms.
Summer 2019 Registration Opens January 2, 2019
Summer Term 2019 Academic Calendar
May 13- June 24 ( MTWR)
May 13 - July 24 (MW or TR)
June 26 - August 7 (MTWR)
- Directions for filling out the online application
- Bursar’s Office: Payments
- Health Requirements for Registration
- On-Campus Housing: (summer applications available early spring with 20% discount)
- Registrar’s Office: Registration, Web Services
- Tuition Information: Summer 2019
- Campus Construction Updates and Information
- Directions to the University
- Campus Map
- Campus Police
- Campus Calendars
- Office of Event Services and Campus Center Operations
- Free to Be Child Care Center
- Community and Regional Links
- Local Bus Information / Train Schedules
- Service Learning
Office of the Registrar
Phone: (609) 652-4235
Fax: (609) 626-5547