Removing Teams Meetings from Outlook Web Invites
By default, Outlook Web will create a meeting in Microsoft Teams for any new events with one or more invitees. This behavior can be disabled on a one-off basis or permanently as an account setting change.
- On your computer, sign in to outlook.office.com/mail/.
- Navigate to the Calendar panel.
- Create a new event and add one or more invitees.
- To disable the Teams meeting for this event, toggle the "Teams meeting" switch to
the off position. Hint: add a Zoom Meeting by pasting an invite link into the Location field.
- To permanently disable automatic Teams meeting creation, first click on the Settings
menu in the top-right of the page. Search "events" in the search bar and choose the
option "Events you create".
- Uncheck the box for "Add online meetings to all meetings" and click save to finalize
this change. Teams meetings will no longer be automatically be created for your Outlook