Interfraternity Council Recruitment
While some chapters adhere to a "rush week", fraternities may hand out bids (invitations to membership) anytime school is in session (or outside the academic calendar with written permission from the Office of Student Development).
- Alpha Chi Rho | Instagram | National Website
- Alpha Phi Delta | Instagram | National Website
- Alpha Sigma Phi | Instagram | National Website
- Kappa Sigma | Instagram | National Website
- Phi Delta Theta | Instagram | National Website
- Phi Mu Delta | Instagram | National Website
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon | Instagram | National Website
- Sigma Beta Rho | Instagram | National Website
- Sigma Pi | Instagram | National Website
Who is the IFC?
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the governing body for the member organizations. The Council’s purpose is to advance fraternity on campus and provide interfraternal leadership to the entire community.
"We, the Interfraternity Council, exist to promote the shared interests and values of our member fraternities: leadership, service, brotherhood, and scholarship. We believe in Fraternity and that the shared values of Fraternity drive the IFC to create better communities, better chapters, and better men. We work to advance the academic mission of the host institution, to enable fraternal organizations to grow and thrive through collaboration and teamwork, to provide an outlet for self-governance and accountability, and to model and teach ethical leadership. In a spirit of mutual support and betterment, we, the men of the Interfraternity Council, pledge to elevate the Ritual and the values of the member organizations."