Clinical Practice I Semester
What To Expect
This semester focuses on methods courses and fieldwork centered on actual lessons presented by students in school placement classrooms. The semester includes 80 hours of fieldwork with associated assignments.
Preceptorial Advising- Sign up to meet with your Education Advisor
- Fall Semester: Late October/Early November
- Spring Semester: Late March/Early April
The sign up for CP I in the Summer Semester 2020 is now closed.
For Fieldwork meeting schedule please see course details on the Stockton website.
To be able to advance to the Clinical Practice II semester, you will be required during Clinical Practice I to pass Praxis II by the following deadline:
- Fall Semester: April 1st
- Spring Semester: October 1st
- Clinical Practice I Fieldwork Application
For students seeking Spring Clinical Practice I or Clinical Practice II, applications should be filled out not later than October 1.
For students seeking Fall Clinical Practice I or Clinical Practice II, applications should be filled out not later than April 1.
- Fieldwork Feedback Form - This is a sample only and should not be completed. The official form is submitted electronically via a link emailed directly to the cooperating teacher.
- Fieldwork Precepting presentation CP I
- Preceptor Contact
- Atlantic City School District - Please note you are not able to select a specific school within A.C., this list is for informational purposes only.
- Cooperating Teacher Video
- Praxis II - NJ State required tests
- Stockton is now an Electronic Testing site for ETS/Praxis tests!!!!
- Teacher Education Handbook
- Teachers Prep Test - Free diagnostic practice test
To see the curriculum for your area of interest use DegreeWorks.
If you are a current student at Stockton University, access your portal for DegreeWorks, then look for the “what if” option to explore the various teacher certification paths.
This program is accessible even if you are not currently a student with Stockton University. in this case, follow the instructions on the Eudcation Interest sheet you can find here.
We have following program paths/degree options available: