- Completed application (Common App, Online or paper)
- $50 application fee
- Official high school transcript*
- SAT and/or ACT scores
- Two to three letters of recommendation
*If you have earned a GED, submit your equivalency test scores and high school transcripts for years attended.
Special Academic Program Requirements
In addition to Freshman Admission requirements, certain programs have specific admission requirements and supplemental applications.
- Accelerated Pre-Medicine (Medical Program)
- Accelerated Medical Program Application must be submitted/postmarked by December 15
- Physician Assistant/Dual DegreeApplications must be submitted/postmarked by February 15
There is no additional application for Physician Assistant.
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
Pharmaceutical Engineering Applications must be submitted/postmarked by February 15
- Pharmacy/Dual Degree
Pharmacy/Dual Degree Application must be submitted/postmarked by December 15
- Four-Year Nursing Program Applications must be submitted/postmarked by February 15
There is no separate application for Four-Year Nursing.