Lactation Information and Resources
The University values and encourages nursing parents in the employment and education environment. The maps below show lactation room locations at both the Galloway and Atlantic City campuses. Once you determine which location(s) will meet your needs, contact the best person below to sign up for swipe access with your Stockton ID.
If you have additional questions, or would like to add a location to this list, please contact the Women's, Gender & Sexuality Center at 609-626-3611.
Campus Maps of Lactation Rooms (Galloway and Atlantic City)
- Parent and Family Partnerships serves as a resource to help enhance parents’ and family members’ understanding of the university experience in order to successfully and appropriately empower their students.
- Emergency baby supplies are available in F-103 lactation room if parents need diapers, formula, clothing and/or other basic necessities for their children. Supply varies depending on donations, check with a staffperson or student worker. If you have items to donate (new only), please consider donating them to F-103.
- Breastfeeding Resources from the Office on Women's Health, US Department of Health & Human Services Site
- La Leche League International was formed in 1956, in Franklin Park, IL by a group of seven mothers who wanted to provide breastfeeding help and support to interested parents. Find local support and online support groups.
- U.S. Breastfeeding Committee is an independent nonprofit coalition of more than 100 influential professional, educational, and governmental organizations that share a common mission to drive collaborative efforts for pollicy and practices that create a landscape of breastfeeding support across the United States.
- MOBI stands for Mothers Overcoming Breastfeeding Issues. It was founded by and for parents who grieved their unsuccessful breastfeeding relationships. They were surprised and comforted to find others had similar experiences. Their mutual support enabled some parents to find solutions or closure.
- Parent Link - Breastfeeding Support, State Services and Resources in New Jersey