Woodstockton is the annual spring concert at Stockton University hosted by Stockton Entertainment Team (SET).
Named to reflect the famous Woodstock music festival, Stockton hosts big-name artists voted for by the students.
Spring 2023: Yung Gravy
April 3rd, 2023 @ 8pm (Doors open @ 7pm)
Stockton University- (Big Blue Sports Center) 101 Vera king Farris Dr. Galloway, NJ 08205
- Student tickets (with promotional code) are $15
- Promotional code will be sent to the entire student body on Monday, March 20th
- Stockton IDs will be checked at the door for Student Tickets
- Students can purchase 2 tickets at the $15 price
- 2 additional tickets at the general admission price of $30 each, if they wish.
- Faculty/Staff tickets are $25
- 2 tickets can be purchased at the $25 price and 2 additional tickets at the general admission price of $30 each, if they wish.
- Alumni tickets are $25
- Alumni can purchase 2 tickets at the $25 price and 2 additional tickets at the general admission price of $30 each, if they wish.
- General admission tickets are $30
- 2 tickets can be purchased by each person
Tickets can be purchased at https://yunggravystockton.eventbrite.com
Limited tickets are sold at the Campus Center Information Desk
- Normal hours of operation are Monday – Saturday, 8am-11;30pm and Sunday 10am11:30pm; the Information Desk accepts Cash, and Osprey Cash (Unrestricted Funds); we do accept credit card transactions but there is $1.00 surcharge.
Attendees must be 18 years or older to attend or with an adult 18 year or older
Only CURRENT Stockton University students are eligible- Please visit the SET Instagram account for more information.
Note: A walk-through and wand metal detector will be used on all attendees.
Entrance will be prohibited to individuals who show signs of intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or drug use
- No bags, bottles, or cameras allowed in venue
- No re-entry
- Doors close at 9:00pm
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- No bags will be permitted into the venue except for small clutches (9″ x 5″ x 2″ max). Backpacks of any size are not allowed.
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hoverboards, and Helmets
- Air horns/whistles/vuvuzelas
- Outside food/beverages
- Fire starters and lighters.
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to the event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined byManagement. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time
"Your Concert, Your Choice"
Please contact LAP@Stockton.edu with accessibility accommodation requests.