The Student Senate is responsible for representing and being the voice of the student body.
In addition, the Senate is responsible for reviewing requests for allocations of funds from the Student Activity Fee fund and for recommending to the Dean of Students such allocations.
Student Senate provides the means whereby the members of the student body may express themselves effectively in the programs that directly affect their intellectual, social and economic welfare. Student Senate also promotes active citizenship by developing and promoting student responsibility by providing practice in democratic living, and promote school spirit with Stockton University.
- Stockton Student Senate Constitution (Updated Spring 2018)
- Stockton Student Senate Resolution Sp17-001: Call for Support from Community to Make Stockton University a Sanctuary Campus (Passed and Submitted to the University, February 2017)
- Stockton Student Senate Resolution FA17-01: Address of Richard Stockton's Legacy & The denouncement of White Supremacy within Stockton University
- Admin Response to Resolution FA17-001
- Stockton Student Senate Endorses and Support the Faculty Senate Resolution, "Naming AC Campus Event Space in Honor of Ms. Fannie Lou Hamer." (Submitted October 24. 2017).
- Stockton Student Senate Resolution FA17-02: Change the Repeating Course Practice at Stockton University
- Admin Response Student Senate Resolution SP18-003
Contact Senate@stockton.edu and have your voice heard!