Residential Life Staff
Welcome to the Office of Residential Life. Our staff is excited to provide support, and foster growth within our community.
The Office of Residential Life aspires to be a leading residential program in the state of New Jersey by creating a residential experience built upon mutual understanding and respect that supports interpersonal growth and development. Residential Life strives to create a seamless atmosphere for long lasting and meaningful friendships at Stockton and aspires to shape transformative experiences which challenge students to engage in the pursuit of knowledge and personal fulfillment.
The Stockton University, Office of Residential Life offers diverse living opportunities in both suburban and urban environments. We seek to empower students through experiential learning as a means to provide a safe, inclusive, atmosphere fostering academic excellence and the development of emotional, and cultural competence.
We aspire to cultivate responsible, educated, global citizens who are capable of making moral and ethical decisions. We strive to meet the evolving needs of our students through educational and innovative practices.
- To further enhance the existing program moel using high impact practices, to include intentional conversations between staff and residents by the Fall of 2021.
- Leverage technology to provide students online, virtual tours of the varying housing spaces by Fall of 2021.
- Provide sudents with more in-depth knowledge of common safety protocols by using multiple advertising mediums to dispense important information by the Fall 2021 semester.
- Collaborate with the Office of Parent and Family Partnerships to provide information and help families better prepare their students for important dates and events through the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Provide easy to access information for students on how to handle roommate conflicts and other common sources of dissatisfaction for the Fal 2021 semester.
Serves the Residential Students of Housing 2 and Housing 3
Location: Lakeside Lodge
Serves the Residential Students of Housing 1, Housing 4, Housing 5 and Stockton Owned and Affiliated Properties
Location: Atlantic City Residential Complex
Serves the Residential Students of Atlantic City
8:30 AM - 5:00 AM, Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday
101 Vera King Farris Drive
Galloway, NJ 08205
Jestina Drysdale, Assistant Director of Residence Education
Darius Edwards, Coordinator for Inclusive Communities and Social Justice Education
Alexis Scott, Coordinator of Training and Personnel
Christopher Lipari-Pazienza, Graduate Coordinator:Hall Director - Housing 1, A-D Courts
Tajeh Moreno, Graduate Coordinator:Hall Director - Housing 1, E-H Courts
Desiree Robinson, Graduate Coordinator:Hall Director - Housing 2, A-F
Julia Cunningham, Graduate Coordinator:Hall Director - Housing 2, G-K
Jaimie Dubicki, Graduate Coordinator:Hall Director - Housing 3
Franki Berliner, Graduate Coordinator:Hall Director - Housing 4 & Housing 5
Kit Hunter, Graduate Coordinator:Hall Director - Atlantic City
Charles Sinondon, Graduate Coordinator:Hall Director - Chris Gaupp
Justin Garrison, Graduate Coordinator:Coordinator of Community Engagement
Nicholas Dunham, Graduate Coordinator:Coordinator of Training & Staff Development
Diana Allen, Professional Services Specialist 3
Shawn Busch, Professional Services Specialist 3
Marques Johnson, Director Residential Education and Student Services
Brian Pluchino, Associate Director Residential Facilities and Retention
Steven Radwanski, Executive Director for Residential Life