Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Have a bright idea?
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs offers one on one meetings to help support your scholarly, research and creative activities: Conceptualizing ideas to all aspects of developing a proposal; Locating funding sources; Application forms and guidelines; Proposal editing and packaging; Budget development and much more.
- How to Digitally Sign a Document with Adobe Reader - If you are using Acrobat DC or Acrobat 17 see this document. If you're using Acrobat XI, see Acrobat XI help. And, if you're using Acrobat 8, 9, 10 see previous versions.
- New Faculty Orientation - Your guide to the ORSP and Funding!
- Scholarly & Professional Activity Information
- Citation Format Guidelines - The Chicago Manual of Style (CMS)
- Pivot Grant Research Opportunity Search Tool