In Spring 2024, Stockton will be participating in National Model UN (NMUN) conference March 24-28 in New York City! Click here for more information about the conference including location, the weekly schedule, and hotel details. Check out our training resources for the NMUN conferences at this link. Stockton will represent India on the following UN committees: Commission for Social Development (CSocD), Commission on the Status of Women (CSW), Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), General Assembly First Committee (GA1), General Assembly Second Committee (GA2), General Assembly Third Committee (GA3), Human Rights Council (HRC), International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Peacebuilding Commission (PBC), United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), United Nations Environment Assembly (UNEA), United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, Office of the (UNHCR).
FINAL DEADLINE: Friday January 19th - Submit early for priority committee assignments!
The Following Conditions and Requirements Apply:
- Attend ALL club meetings every Thursday at 4:30pm
- Complete and submit all assignments required by Stockton Model UN Head Delegates and Faculty Advisor (e.g., position papers, country background worksheets, draft speeches)
- Attend and participate in ALL club events that semester
- Participate in ALL conference-related events during the conference (a no tolerance policy)
- Follow NMUN Rules
- Follow code of conduct and dress code as described in the NMUN Delegate Guide
- Abide by Stockton University’s Code of Conduct and Bias Free rules and regulations
Please email Dr. Tina Zappile (faculty advisor) at email@example.com with any questions!