U.S. Team Application for New York City April 5-9, 2020 (National Model UN (NMUN) Conference B)
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY: Complete the electronic application below. Notifications will be sent within 1 week and rolling applications will be accepted until the team is filled.
Optional course credit: You can register for the GSS 2635 UN Experience-NY (4-credits) course in Spring 2020 that meets each Thursday at 4:30pm at the same time as club meetings. All other required work is submitted online. There will be no additional meeting times for the course!
Please email email@example.com for questions.
Conditions and Requirements to Apply:
- Attend ALL club meetings in Spring 2020, every Thursday at 4:30pm in G-203 (a no tolerance rule)
- Complete and submit all assignments required by Stockton Model UN Head Delegates and Faculty Advisor (e.g., position papers, country background worksheets, draft speeches)
- Attend and participate in ALL club events in Spring 2020
- Participate at ALL conference-related events while traveling (a no tolerance policy)
- Follow NMUN Rules
- Follow code of conduct and dress code as described in the NMUN Delegate Guide
- Abide by Stockton University’s Code of Conduct and Bias Free rules and regulations
- Submit the required payment of approximately $300 to cover all travel expenses for New York (shuttle bus, hotel, and all required conference fees)