Welcome to Stockton University in Manahawkin
This webpage is designed to provide you with answers to some commonly asked questions.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or call 609-626-3883.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our general site hours and custom directions can be found here.
There is a large public parking lot located in front of the site.
*While you are not required to have a Stockton Parking Permit to park at in Manahawkin, we encourage all students to register in case a visit to the Main Campus is necessitated.
- All students are encouraged to sign up for Emergency Texts through the GoStockton Portal. You will receive immediate updates in the case of campus closures and other emergencies.
- Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram for campus closure updates (as well as to see what we have happening in Manahawkin).
- Check your Stockton email before leaving your home in case of a class cancellation by your professor or a closure email from Manahawkin.
Your Stockton Printer Points work the same in Manahawkin as they do at any other campus location!
- We have student printers in the lobby area of suite 22, and the office area of suite 20. Each can be utilized from our student desktop workstations.
- You can also print from your personal device by visiting printnow.stockton.edu.
Students may utilize the site lobby and classrooms when not in use. However, during this crisis, we recommend that you speak with a staff member to schedule space.
Call 609-626-3883, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We know our students are often here for multiple classes. While we have no on-site vending options, we offer the following:
- A refrigerator and microwave for student use. Please be mindful and wipe down before and after use with sanitizing wipes provided.
- A pizza place is located steps away in the plaza. Across the street there is a coffee shop, sandwhich shop, juice & smoothie shop, as well as a health food store.
- If you are a student facing food insecurity, the Dean of Students Office can work with us to assist you.
Stockton is implementing multiple measures to provide a safe environment for our students, faculty and staff. Visit the Return to Campus site for detailed information.
- Stockton opened it's Manahawkin location in September of 2012 as a part of an initiative to meet students where they live.
- Stockton University at Manahawkin is home to Stockton's Accelerated BSN Nursing Program.
- Since opening, we have hosted a multitude of undergraduate and graduate courses.
- We are less than 5 miles from beautiful Long Beach Island beaches and attractions.
- We regularly coordinate engaging community and student programming. (Currently on hold due to Covid-19 restrictions.)