Welcome to Stockton University in Hammonton
at Kramer Hall!
This webpage is designed to provide you with answers to some commonly asked questions.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our general site hours and custom directions can be found here.
- We have a parking lot surrounding our building.
- There is ample public street parking on Front Street and Passmore Avenue.
While you are not required to have a Stockton Parking Permit to park at Stockton Hammonton, we encourage all students to register in case a visit to the Main Campus is necessitated.
- All students are encouraged to sign up for Emergency Texts through the GoStockton Portal. You will receive immediate updates in the case of campus closures and other emergencies.
- Please follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for campus closure updates (as well as to see what we have happening in Hammonton).
- Check your Stockton email before leaving your home in case of a class cancellation by your professor or a closure email from Kramer Hall.
Your Stockton Printer Points work the same at Kramer Hall as they do at any other campus location!
- We have a computer lab in Room 205 on the second floor where you can print in both Black and White and Color.
- In the lobby, there is a printer next to the security desk where you can print using a lobby computer.
- You can also print from your personal device by visiting printnow.stockton.edu.
Instructions on printing from your laptop or personal device can be found here.
Kramer Hall staff or security can provide you with a laptop from our laptop cart while you are on premises. Speak to a member of our staff for assistance!
We have always encouraged that students use classrooms when not in use. However, during this crisis, we advise students not be here if they are not required to be.
Please speak with staff or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a space to work.
We know our students are often here for multiple classes. While we have no on-site vending options, we offer the following:
- A refrigerator, microwave, and toaster oven on the 2nd floor for students to bring food.
- We are just steps from Downtown Hammonton with many Stockton-friendly eateries (you can always ask us for a recommendation!). We have created a map of Downtown Hammonton restaurants for you!
- If you are a student facing food insecurity, the Dean of Students Office can work with us to assist you.
You are permitted to use our computer lab space or check out a laptop while on Kramer Hall premises. We also have headsets we are able to provide. We ask that, if you are required to talk for your class, you speak at an appropriate volume to be mindful of others around you. Please wipe down all devices you borrow with a disinfecting wipe (provided) before returning them.
Stockton is implementing multiple measures to provide a safe environment for our students, faculty and staff. Visit the Return to Campus site for detailed information.
For over a century, this building has been a staple within the Downtown Hammonton Community, which you can learn about here.
Stockton opened Kramer Hall in January of 2013 as a part of an initiative to meet students where they live.
Since opening, we have hosted a multitude of undergraduate and graduate courses.
In 2017, we became home to Stockton's Master of Science in Data Science and Strategic Analytics (DSSA).
Following the success of that program, Kramer Hall became the premier location for Stockton's Master of Arts in Counseling program in 2019.
We regularly coordinate engaging community and student programming.