Stockton University is New Jersey’s Distinctive public University with outstanding faculty, state-of-the art curricula, and small classes and seminars. Currently there are 8,728 undergraduate and graduate students who are pursing various degree ranging from a BA, BS, BFA to MA, MS, MBA, DPT, and LEAD. Stockton is noted for its exceptional program offerings and interdisciplinary approach to learning. A 2015 survey revealed that 88% of our graduates are either being employed or in graduate school only 6 months after graduation. Stockton has established an atmosphere were you are able to lend a hand, express yourself, and set standards.
Graduate school is a journey, but the Graduate Studies Office and the outstanding graduate student support services are here to help you. In being a graduate student at Stockton, you will be presented with endless opportunities to further your knowledge and experience through our 14 diverse academic programs. Recently many of our programs have achieved accomplishments including new accreditation status, launching of new programs, and having the ability to complete programs through diverse instructional methods. Here at Stockton we look forward to assisting you on your graduate school journey.
The Office of Graduate Studies promotes and supports academic excellence in graduate education campus wide. The Graduate Studies team advocates for students and collaborates with faculty, staff, the academic schools, student services, alumni, and University Relations to promote, enhance, and grow graduate education at Stockton.
The Office of Graduate Studies strives to be recognized as an essential student-centered resource for graduate education. We will work with faculty, staff, students, and the community to promote, recruit, and support the success and development of our diverse graduate population.
- Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences (CJRA)
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)
- Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
- Council on Academic Accrediation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Middle States Commision on Higher Education (MSCHE)
- National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification
- The master's degree program in nursing and the post-graduate APRN certificate program at Stockton University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education , 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
- Occupational Therapy Program is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for the Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)