The Office of Graduate Studies promotes and supports academic excellence in graduate education campus wide.
The Graduate Studies team advocates for students and collaborates with faculty, staff, the academic schools, student services, alumni, and University Relations to promote, enhance, and grow graduate education at Stockton.
We will work with faculty, staff, students, and the community to promote, recruit,
and support the success and development of our diverse graduate population.
- New Ways to "Visit" Us:
- Make a Virtual Appointment. Our office is currently taking appointments via Zoom. Click here to learn more and register for a virtual appt. We also added additional virtual information sessions. Click "Visit" above to see dates/times.
- Need to drop off materials?: At this time, we are accepting electronic transcripts and test scores, scanned copies of documents and email/phone communication. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to scan us documents/forms or log into your DiscoverStockton Application to upload application materials.
- Having trouble obtaining your transcript?: We will accept your unofficial until your offical can be sent to Stockton.
- Testing Information: If your Academic Program of Interest requires the GRE or TOEFL for the graduate application, please click below for information regarding ETS's At Home Solution.
- Important Covid-19 Institutional Information