Facilities & Operations
“Support and Service, Built on Innovation”.
As a service organization our mission is to improve and sustain all of the University’s buildings and grounds and to provide support to the community through a team of well-trained maintenance professionals. Our staff strives to provide a clean, safe and sanitary environmental for the University’s community and general public.
The Division of Facilities and Operations also is responsible for the following:
- Coordinating the update of the University’s Facilities Master Plan and managing and
coordinating the implementation of the University’s Physical and Land-use Master Plan
in order to provide facilities and campus grounds which promotes a physical environment
supportive of the University’s mission.
- Renewing, replacing and adapting the existing facilities and infrastructure in an environmentally-sound and energy-efficient manner to meet advancing technology, institutional needs and public requirements in the areas of health, safety, energy and the environment.
- Acquiring and constructing buildings to support the needs and expansion of the University’s
- Developing and implementing energy conservation measures to constrain reoccurring
costs to the University and to reduce environmental pollution.
- Exercising prudent management of Capital Budgets to protect the University’s financial resources.