Experience Stockton Day
Thank you for attending Experience Stockton Day!
Tell us what you thought!
Complete this brief post-event survey - leave us comments about the program or shout-out some one who made your day extra special!
Celebrate with us and your fellow classmates!
Schedule of Events
Arrival & Brunch | Sports Center
Welcome Remarks | Sports Center
Hot Topics for Parents & Guardians | Sports Center
11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Academic Sessions - Various Locations
- I Applied for EOF. What am I missing? | F-114
- Student Services Fair | Campus Center
- Transfer Student Drop-In | Campus Center Theatre
- Register for Orientation! | Campus Center Meeting Room 5
Available all day!
- Campus Tours | Campus Center Grand Hall
- Housing Viewings | Housing 2 & 3 Quad
12:15 p.m. & 1 p.m.
- Transitioning to College for Parents & Students | WQ-123
(12:15 p.m. Session Only)
- From Aid to Bill | Sports Center (1 p.m. session only)
- Mi Casa es Su Casa | Board of Trustees Room (1 p.m. session only)
- Education Abroad/Global Learning at Stockton | CC Meeting Room 1
- First to Soar (for First-Generation students) | Multicultural Center
- Out of Darkness Comes Light, One Person Can Make a Difference | Sara and Sam Schoffer Holocaust Resource Center
- Student Honors Information Session | F-118
- Welcome to the EOF Program! | F-111
2 – 4 p.m.
- Atlantic City Campus
- Marine Field Station
Academic School Programming – For Students Only!
Meet with faculty and staff in your major, explore unique learning opportunities, tour the labs and spaces where you’ll be learning, or sit in on a mock class!
Transitioning to College for Parents & Families
Whether you have physical health needs, mental health concerns or need support with accommodations, the Wellness Center is here for you! Learn about our Student Health Services, Counseling and Psychological Services, Learning Access Program, and Health Outreach, Promotion and Education in this session to help you maintain optimal health and wellness as you achieve your academic goals.
Meet Admissions Ambassadors in the Campus Center Grand Hall to start your tour of our stunning campus in the Pinelands!
Education Abroad/Global Learning at Stockton
Discover the variety of global learning opportunities students can experience, including education abroad, exchange programs, services for international students, and a series of on-campus events that enhance students’ global perspectives.
First to Soar: Experiencing Stockton as a First-Generation College Student
First-generation students are those whose parents or guardians have not obtained a four-year (bachelor’s) degree in the United States. The first-gen experience can present unique challenges and incredible opportunities. Learn why Stockton has a strong reputation for supporting this student population and how you can soar here or support your loved one as part of the Osprey family!
From Aid to Bill
Have questions about the FAFSA or payment plans? Here’s your opportunity to get answers from our Financial Aid and Bursar staff.
Honors Information Session
Learn more about the Honors Program at Stockton, admissions requirements, resources and more!
Hot Topics for Parents & Guardians
This interactive session is designed to meet the needs of parents and guardians and answer many of your burning questions. You can expect to hear about campus safety protocols, IEP and support services, transportation and shuttle systems availability and safety, career outcomes and value of Stockton's degree, food options and nutritional accommodations, housing safety and security, and beyond! Open Q&A is available to answer specific questions.
Out of Darkness Comes Light, One Person Can Make a Difference
Join the staff of the Sara and Sam Schoffer Holocaust Resource Center and learn about those who changed history during World War II and after.
Student Services Fair
Meet with representatives from Stockton offices and student organizations. Bring your questions, get your answers and grab some swag!
I Applied for EOF. What Am I Missing?
This session is for students who have expressed interest in our Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) program and have questions regarding their EOF application status.
Welcome to the EOF Program!
During this session, we will discuss how Stockton’s EOF program will provide you with different opportunities to grow and develop as a student as well as a young professional.
Mi Casa es Su Casa
This session for parents, available in both English and Spanish, will address supporting your student in an unfamiliar environment, the importance of building relationships with professors, and how to best utilize campus resources.
School of Arts & Humanities (ARHU) | Campus Center Event Room
- 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. | Meet & Greet with ARHU Staff
- 12 – 12:45 p.m. | ARHU and Social and Behavioral Sciences Student Panel
1 – 2 p.m. | Drop In with a School Representative
School of Business (BUSN) | Alton Auditorium
- 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. | Meet & Greet with BUSN Staff
- 12 – 12:30 p.m. | Business Faculty Panel Discussion
- 12:30 – 1 p.m. | Student Panel Discussion
- 1 – 2 p.m. | Explore Your Major Breakout Rooms | BSNS: Alton, Computer Science: B-014, Computer Information Systems: B-001, Hospitality, Tourism & Event Management : B-002
School of Education (EDUC) | Upper J Wing
- 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. | Meet & Greet with EDUC Faculty & Staff
- 12 – 12:30 p.m. | Faculty Panel Discussion | J-202
- 12:30 – 1 p.m. | Student Teacher Panel Discussion | J-202
- 1 – 1:30 p.m. | Why Become a PK-12 Teacher & How to Prepare | J-202
- 1:30 – 2 p.m. | Experience a Day in the Life of a Preservice Teacher | J -202
School of General Studies (GENS) | L-112
- 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. | Meet & Greet with GENS Staff
- 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. | Getting Launched with First-Year Studies
- 12 – 12:30 p.m. | Mock Class: “Conspiracy Theory”
12:30 p.m. – 1 p.m. | Introducing New Major - Digital Studies!
School of Health Sciences (HLTH) | John F. Scarpa Health Sciences Center (HSC)
- 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. | Meet & Greet with HLTH Faculty and Staff
- 12 – 12:45 p.m. | Student Panel Discussion | HSC-302
- 12:45 – 1:15 p.m. | Exercise Science Lab Demo | HSC-102
- 1:15 – 1:30 p.m. | John F. Scarpa Health Sciences Center Tour (HSC)
- 1:30 & 1:45 p.m. | Anatomage Table Demo | HSC-201
School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) | Unified Science Center (USC) Lobby
- 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. | Science Demonstrations and Meet & Greet with Program Faculty
- 12:30 & 1:30 p.m. | Guided Lab Tours
- 2 – 4 p.m. | Marine Field Station Tours (off campus)
School of Social and Behavioral Sciences (SOBL) | Campus Center Event Room
- 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. | Meet & Greet with SOBL Staff
- 12 – 12:45 p.m. | SOBL and Arts and Humanities Student Panel
- 1 – 2 p.m. | Drop In with a School Representative
Hot Topics for Parents & Guardians | Sports Center
Transitioning to College for Parents & Students | WQ-123
Mi Casa Su Casa | Board of Trustees Room
From Aid to Bill | Sports Center
Take the next step!
Men's Lacrosse @ 1p.m.
Getting to Stockton
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Location: Campus Center, Suite 101