TogetHER Staple Programs
TogetHER Tuesdays is a place where womxn of color can be unapologetically ambitious, honest, vulnerable and authentic. The sister circles create space to share ideas, learn skills, and seek advice from womxn of all walks of life. Most of all, they’re a place to help each other become our best selves.
This “Bring your own lunch” experience invites womxn of color (faculty, staff, & students) to fellowship. During this very informal time womxn enjoy a meal and have conversations ranging from personal, professional to current events. Sisterhood lunches allow for womxn from the Stockton community to break bread and build bonds.
Fall 2023 Schedule
Tuesday, September 26, 4:30pm - 5:30pm, Multicultural Center
Welcome Back Mixer
Tuesday, October 10, 4:30pm, WGSC
Tuesday, October 24, 4:30pm, WGSC
Precepting and Registration Information Session
Friday, November 3, 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm, Multicultural Center
Shades of Success Luncheon
Tuesday, November 7, 4:30pm, WGSC
Tuesday, November 21, 4:30pm, WGSC
Tuesday, December 5, 4:30pm, WGSC
Tuesday, December 12 4:30pm, WGSC
More events and programs will be announced soon!
- Celebrate Trail-BLAZERS
- Learn Lessons from Women of Color with Doctorates
- Brunch and Chill Together .
- ARTiculate the Melodies of Melanin
- Network w/ Multicultural Sororities and Fraternities
- Learn about Birth and Liberation in Communities of Color
- Network and Practice Self-Care with TogetHER Sisters Part I
- ARTiculate Healthy and Safe Sex Options
- Network and Practice Self-Care with TogetHER Sisters Part II
- Network with Students, Staff, and Faculty of Color