(A Kiswahili word meaning Unity)
- To foster a healthy and safe space for womxn to develop solidarity, alliance and sisterhood
- To create structured and supportive space that integrates womxn of color into the Stockton community
(A word in the Twi language of Ghana that translates to "Go back and get it")
- To facilitate developmental and mentoring relationships between womxn in university leadership roles and young womxn aspiring to leadership
- To provide guidance with the transition to the university, graduation and post-graduate success
(A Swahili word meaning - Purpose)
- To empower womxn as self and community advocates to act as catalysts for social change.
- To help to build character, improve self-awareness, and gain confidence within one’s self.
- To cultivate exemplary university leaders who are civically engaged
(A Swahili word meaning - Wellness/Health)
- To support and promote lifestyles that are consistent with healthy holistic wellness
- To support womxn at risk and experiencing difficulties with mental and emotional health