Web Style Guide
Stockton University's web style guide exists to facilitate consistency and usability and to promote standardized University branding.
- The online version of this document is the official web style guide for Stockton University.
- University standards supersede any departments' internal standards.
- Identity: University branding allows visitors to recognize immediately a web page's affiliation with Stockton University.
- Usability: Sites must be made as usable (that is, quick and easy to use, navigate, and understand) as possible for the widest audience.
- Consistency: This guide promotes consistency. Consistency simplifies navigation of pages for end users. Stockton is committed to maintaining a high level of consistency on the University's website.
- Accuracy: Pages must be accurate and up-to-date.
Any web document that represents Stockton University or its official units, programs, departments, or schools is expected to follow this web style guide.
For additional guidelines please view: