Stockton Campaigns Win Multiple Marketing Awards
Galloway, N.J. – Stockton University’s Department of University Relations and Marketing earned a record number of awards in 2018 for both its “Choose Stockton” admissions campaign and its “Beachfront Living & Learning” marketing for the opening of the new Stockton University Atlantic City campus in fall 2018.
“My team is incredibly passionate about the work they do,” said URM Executive Director Geoffrey Pettifer. “These awards serve as an acknowledgement to their talent, collaboration and continuous dedication to improving and implementing the Stockton brand. I am very proud of my team, and look forward to new opportunities for them to showcase their creative excellence.”
University Relations and Marketing (URM) provides a variety of services to the university, including graphics, marketing, advertising, news and media relations, photography, proofing and editing, publications and special projects, social media, and web communications.
Awards received for the campaigns are below.
- Educational Advertising Awards, S-Card – Bronze
- Educational Advertising Awards, Student Viewbook – Silver
- CASE District II Accolades, Platinum Category: Communications and Marketing – Silver
- CASE District II Accolades, Traditional Category: Institutional Marketing and Identity/Branding Programs – Silver
- PRSA Philadelphia Pepperpot Awards, Integrated Communications category – Ladle (Second place)
- Educational Digital Marketing Awards, Total Digital Marketing Program category – Merit
- Collegiate Advertising Awards, Total Advertising Campaigns category – Silver
- Educational Advertising Awards, Special Promotions category – Gold
- Educational Advertising Awards, Integrated Marketing Campaign category – Silver
- AVA Digital Awards, Digital Marketing/Marketing/Digital/5c category – Platinum
- Horizon Interactive Awards, Advertising: Integrated Marketing category – Silver
- Horizon Interactive Awards, Advertising: Online Ads category – Gold
# # #