Fall Edition of LIGHT's On Looks at Atlantic City's Future
Galloway, NJ - The Lloyd D. Levenson Institute of Gaming, Hospitality & Tourism (LIGHT) at Stockton University today released the newest online edition of LIGHT’s On – Fall 2017, with information and analysis about the gaming, hospitality and tourism sectors of New Jersey’s economy.
- An interview with Anthony P. Rodio of Tropicana Entertainment Inc. about his career, role as president and chief executive officer and vision for Tropicana’s future in Atlantic City.
- Transportation Update – Anthony Marino explores the impact of casino closures, regional competition and online gaming on Atlantic City visitation.
- Hospitality & Tourism Update – Dr. Donna Albano gives an overview of New Jersey’s emerging Craft Beverage Tourism industry and its contribution to creating unique ‘Garden State’ tourism experiences for visitors to the region.
- Economic Update – Dr. Oliver Cooke provides insight into local employment and labor force dynamics, and their impact on the Atlantic City economy.
- Gaming Update- Dr. Rummy Pandit provides an overview of trends in gaming revenue.
Link to LIGHT’s On Fall 2017 e-edition. LIGHT's ON Fall 2017
Link to all LIGHT’s On e-editions.
Dr. Rummy Pandit, executive director of LIGHT, is available for interviews on this research or other topics related to gaming, hospitality and tourism in New Jersey. To arrange an interview, please contact Dr. Rummy Pandit (email@example.com).
The Lloyd D. Levenson Institute of Gaming Hospitality & Tourism (LIGHT) at Stockton University provides a forum for public policy discussions regarding the gaming, hospitality and tourism industries in New Jersey.
LIGHT is located at the Stockton-Rothenberg Building, 3430 Atlantic Ave., Atlantic City, N.J. 08401.
Phone: 609-626-3893; email: LIGHT@stockton.edu; online: www.stockton.edu/light
Director of News and Media Relations
Galloway, N.J. 08205