Sharing Zoom Cloud Recordings
Zoom sessions recorded in the cloud can easily be shared with a link to the resource.
These links can be e-mailed, posted in Blackboard, or even sent through chat services
such as Microsoft Teams. To retrieve a share link for your cloud recordings, follow these quick and easy steps:
- Sign in to your Zoom web portal at stockton.zoom.us.
- In the navigation menu, click Recordings. You will see a list of cloud recordings that you’ve started or completed.
- Click on the title of the recording you’d like to share
- Click Share to display the recording link information and sharing settings, such as disabling downloads from viewers and requiring a password to view.
- Enable “Share this recording” and copy the recording link information. You can then share this link to your recorded meeting.
Note: Cloud recordings expire after 90 days. To create a long-term copy and publish it to your course, download the recording video file (see screenshot) and follow the steps in our Blackboard Video Embed tutorial.