Inclusion in Leadership Workshop and Luncheon
Galloway, N.J. – Stockton University’s Women's Leadership Council and Meet AC will host an Inclusion in Leadership workshop and Women in Leadership panel and luncheon at 8 a.m. Friday, Oct. 22 at the Stockton University Atlantic City, John F Scarpa Academic Center, 3711 Atlantic Ave.
Led by Stockton University`s Office of Continuing Studies, this free educational conference will focus on inclusion in the workplace, cultural competence, affirming attitudes, inclusive leadership skills, search advocacy and communication.
The schedule will include:
Welcome and Overview Session- 8:30 a.m. -8:50 a.m.
Session 1- 9 a.m. -9:40 a.m.
- “Microaggressions, White Privilege, Creating Inclusive Workplace Climates”
- “Communication Styles: Cross Culture, Global and Local”
- “Identifying Institutional Racism”
Session 2- 9:45 a.m. -10:25 a.m.
- “Identifying Culturally Competent Recruiting, Retention, and Work Styles”
- “LGBTQ+ in the Workplace”
Women in Leadership: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Panel and Luncheon: 10:30 a.m.
- Grace Chow: Vice President of Food and Beverage, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
- Susan Davenport: Executive Vice President & Chief of Staff, Stockton University
- Charisse Fizer: Chief Diversity, Equity& Inclusion Officer & Vice President Clinical Services at AtlantiCare
- Terry Glebocki, CEO, Ocean Casino Resort
- Jacqueline Grace: Senior Vice President and General Manager, Tropicana Atlantic City
- Roxanne Passarella, President and CEO, FantaSea Resorts
- Valerie Hayes: Chief Officer for Diversity and Inclusion, Stockton University (moderator)
Speakers will share their personal experiences with equity and inclusion, actionable steps they have taken to maximize their leadership team potential and the impact diversity can have on company culture.