Online Leadership Program
The Stockton University Online Leadership Program is dedicated to developing emerging, established, and executive leaders in public, private, and community organizations. Our live, digital courses allow for greater accessibility and safety to our participants.
Navigating the Generational Gap
From Baby Boomers to Gen Z - how do you manage the generational gap? This session will cover the best ways to reach your employees based on the generations they belong to. Learn how to reduce conflict, establish mentor and mentee relationships, and most importantly how to respect what is important to each generation. Participants of this session will also be provided ways to address ageism in the workplace, how to reduce ageist bias in team building activities, and tips on how to recruit staff to bridge the gap between generations. This course is part of the Online Leadership Program, and great for all skill and age levels.
This course is approved for Continuing Education Credits from the State of New Jersey, Department of Community Affairs, Division of Local Government Services:
- Approved Continuing Education Credits for NJ DLGS (Course #15726)
- CCFO/CMFO: 1.5 Office Management & Ancillary Subjects AND 1.5 Ethics
- CTC: 1.5 General/Secondary AND 1.5 Ethics
- CPWM: 1.5 Management AND 1.5 Ethics
- RMC: 1.5 Professional Development AND 1.5 Ethics
- QPA: 1.5 Office Administration/General Duties AND 1.5 Ethics
Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
Time: 1:00pm to 4:00pm
*Stockton affiliate discount available
SPRING 2023 Coming Soon!