Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) Initiative & Custom Trainings
Stockton University has partnered with local Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) “Visit Atlantic City” to organize professional development training, experiential education workshops, and national networking opportunities.
These customizable trainings offer academic experts in their field, showcases Stockton’s unique geographic regions, state-of-the-art amenities, and provide a diverse menu of experiences for any meeting or conference organizer. All workshops and experiences are built to the needs of the organization, and are designed to engage adult learners in interactive learning.
Individuals and organizations not affiliated with “Visit Atlantic City” may also contact the Office of Continuing Studies for customized training. For more information contact email@example.com or complete our contact information form below.
Professional Development Trainings
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- Leadership Skills
- NJ Division of Local Government Services Continuing Education
- Social Worker Continuing Education (NJ, NY, PA, MA, CT, MD, & VA)
- Academic Writing Workshops
Local Experiential Education
- Arts, Culture, and Entertainment
- Atlantic City Walking Tours
- Atlantic City Mural Tours
- Hospitality and Craft Beverage Education
- Sustainable Farming, Beekeeping, Oyster Restoration, and Science Observatory
- Annual Pinelands and African American Cultural Heritage Short Courses
- Curricular and co-curricular training is available in a variety of areas based on your needs and group demographics. Please reference our academic programs list or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and ideas.
Previous Partners & Testimonials
- Atlantic City Jitney Association
- VISIT Atlantic City Staff Professional Development
- National Police Athletic League Conference
- Office of Global Engagement (Stockton)
- Stockton Women's Leadership Council and VISIT Atlantic City "Equity in Action" Symposium
"The training was wonderful, exactly what we were hoping for! Thank for all your help." - Previous Partner
"Thank you, the tour was most informative, so appreciate your expertise, and your fellow educators. There is so much excitement to share. Looking forward to more cooperative opportunities." - Previous Partner
"Wonderful! I met with [your instructor]... He is great! 😊" - Previous Partner
"We had a great turnout yesterday at the conference session. I have received several requests for the presentation. Thanks again for the opportunity!" - Instructor Feedback
"I enjoyed myself today. Great experience for sure!" - Instructor Feedback
Would you like Stockton to provide programming at your next meeting, conference, or custom training?
For more information on Customized Trainings, the Destination Marketing Organization Education, Engagement, and Training Initiative, or the Office of Continuing Studies please email email@example.com or call 609-652-4361.
For the full catalog of live courses currently offered by the Stockton University Office of Continuing Studies, please visit stockton.gosignmeup.com.
Stockton University is authorized to offer continuing education credits for social workers in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, Connecticut, and Massachusetts for licensure and certification renewal by the licensure boards in those states. Stockton’s undergraduate and graduate programs in social work are accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
Stockton University, Office of Continuing Studies is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0635.
Stockton University offers some courses with Continuing Education Credits from the State of New Jersey, Department of Community Affairs, Division of Local Government Services (NJ DLGS).