As usual, the program for this year’s roundtable will address both the fiscal and programmatic aspects of public, tribal, and university child welfare training and education partnerships. There will be specific tracks for certain interest groups, including hands-on work sessions for state and university fiscal administrators, to agency or university program leadership, and to those designing educational or training programming. There will be opportunities for peer to peer learning across jurisdictions and we encourage you to come as a team from your jurisdiction, bringing program and fiscal leadership from university and agency partners so that you may learn together.
Previous conferences have taught us the value of learning together. As in years past, we will offer opportunities for team consultation with those who have expertise in funding these complex partnerships. We are working hard to develop a rich experience for you at the National IV-E Roundtable Conference.
The official agenda for the 2019 National IV-E Roundtable for Child Welfare Training & Education will be posted here once the keynote, plenary sessions, and workshops are finalized.
Tentative Roundtable Schedule
Tuesday, May 21
- 8:00am-9:00am: Registration/Breakfast & Networking
- 9:00am-9:30am: Welcome & Opening Remarks
- 9:30am-10:30am: Plenary
- 10:45am-12:00pm: Breakout Sessions
- 12:15pm-1:30pm: Lunch
- 1:30pm-2:30pm: Plenary
- 2:45pm-4:00pm: Breakout Sessions
- 4:15pm-4:45pm: Closing Remarks for the Day
- 5:30pm-8:30pm: Networking Reception (Hosted hors d'oeuvres and cash bar)
Wednesday, May 22
- 8:00am-9:00am: Breakfast & Networking
- 9:00am-10:00am: Plenary
- 10:15am-11:30am: Breakout Sessions
- 11:45am-1:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00pm-2:00pm: Plenary
- 2:15pm-3:30pm: Breakout Sessions
- 3:45pm-4:00pm: Closing Remarks for the Day
Thursday, May 23
- 8:00am-9:00am: Registration/Breakfast & Networking Begins
- 9:00am-10:15am: Breakout Sessions
- 10:30am-12:00pm: Closing Plenary & Welcome from Next Year's Host
Consultation time slots coming soon!
Previous Conference Information
Make sure to check out some of our past conferences held at Portland State University, Arizona State University, and Utah State University.
For any questions or concerns regarding the registration process or the event itself,
please call (609) 652-4260 or email TitleIVE2019@stockton.edu
Child Welfare Education Institute
101 Vera King Farris Drive
Galloway, NJ 08205