Graduate Coordinator Opportunities
We ARE currently accepting applications for Graduate Coordinator positions.
Graduate Coordinator positions are an important form of financial support for degree-seeking graduate students and are offered by various offices throughout Stockton University. Graduate Coordinators (GCs) are first and foremost, graduate students pursuing an education.
About Graduate Coordinator Positions
Graduate students who hold graduate coordinator positions benefit educationally and professionally. They gain experience in leadership, interpersonal effectiveness, and performance evaluation; acquire administrative experience; and several transferable skills.
- Candidates must be enrolled at Stockton University as a matriculated Graduate student during the time of employment
- Bachelor's degree with prior experience that demonstrates an understanding of leadership and student development
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Graduate Coordinator Benefits
See individual job descriptions for compensation packages.
Available Positions by Office
Positions vary by position in what is offered. Below are the offices that host positions
and their job descriptions.
PLEASE READ EACH JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING.
- Event Services and Campus Center Operations (2)
- GOALS/Gear Up (1)
- Learning Access Program (LAP) (1)
- Residential Life
- Graduate Hall Director (6)
- Graduate Coordinator for Training & Staff Development (1)
- Graduate Coordinator for Inclusive Communities & Social Justice Education
- Graduate Coordinator for Community Engagement & Student Leadership (1)
- Graduate Coordinator for Operations
- Graduate Coordinator for Community Standards & Hall Director (1)
- Student Development
- Graduate Coordinator for Fraternity & Sorority Life (1)
- Graduate Coordinator for Stockton Entertainment Team (1)
- Women's, Gender, & Sexuality Center (1)