Graduate Coordinator Opportunities
Graduate Coordinator positions are an important form of financial support for degree-seeking graduate students and are offered by various offices throughout Stockton University. Graduate Coordinators (GCs) are first and foremost, graduate students pursuing an education.
About Graduate Coordinator Positions
Graduate students who hold graduate coordinator positions benefit educationally and professionally. They gain experience in leadership, interpersonal effectiveness, and performance evaluation; acquire administrative experience; and several transferable skills.
- Candidates must be enrolled at Stockton University as a matriculated Graduate student during the time of employment
- Bachelor's degree with prior experience that demonstrates an understanding of leadership and student development
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Graduate Coordinator Benefits
See individual job descriptions for compensation packages.
Available Positions by Office
Positions vary by position in what is offered. Below are the offices that host positions
and their job descriptions.
PLEASE READ EACH JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING.
- Event Services and Campus Center Operations
- GOALS/Gear Up
- Learning Access Program (LAP)
- Residential Life
- Student Development