STOCKTON OUTDOOR ADVENTURE RETREAT
Applications for Fall 2019 will be available in May and can be found on the
"Student Life" tab in the goPortal under "Student Resources."
For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION:
- All S.O.A.R. students must ride in the buses provided by the University to the camp.
- Residential students who are accepted to this retreat will move in to their residential assignment the first morning of the retreat. They will be given a assigned check-in time in advance. Commuter students who are accepted to the retreat will also meet on campus to depart for camp.
- S.O.A.R. is only open to first semester freshmen on a first come first served basis, spots are limited. Transferring students can look forward to special events geared towards them during the Welcome Week programs.
- Students attending S.O.A.R. will be housed in rustic cabins that may not have electricity. Shower and restroom facilities are seperate from the cabins. Students are seperated into male, female and gender neutral assignments according to the preference they indicate on the application.
- The cost to attend S.O.A.R. is $250 per student. After being accepted to the program, students will have the cost of the program billed to their student account. If a student receives financial aid or scholarships, this money can be put toward the cost of the program.
- After the application has been submitted through the goPortal, students will be directed to a link to print and complete a release waiver for the trip. A student's application will not be considered complete until a signed release wavier is received in the Office of New Student & Family Programs.
- Pack for S.O.A.R. according to the recommended packing list