Visitors & Guests Parking
Guest and Visitor Parking Considerations
Performing Arts Center
All attendees shall park in designated Lots 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7, unless otherwise directed. No permit is required during scheduled performances.
Sports Center/Multi-Purpose Recreation Center & G. Larry James Stadium
All attendees shall park in designated Lots 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7, unless otherwise directed. No permit is required during scheduled events.
Special events, seminars and meetings occur on campus throughout the year. The event may require the issuance of a special permit for vehicles of those attending. Should such permits be issued, they are valid only for day(s) and times of the event. Issued permits must be clearly displayed on the vehicle’s dash board. All attendees shall park in designated Lots 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7, unless otherwise directed.
Visitors and/or guests of Stockton University ARE REQUIRED to register their vehicles and display a temporary parking permit on the dashboard of their vehicle:
- Mondays through Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
There are two locations to register vehicles and obtain a temporary parking permit in the form of a dashboard placard:
- Information Desk located inside the main entrance of the Campus Center: Vehicles should temporarily park in designated short term visitor parking spaces in Lot 3 in front of the Campus Center (labeled with a yellow star on the campus map).
- Facilities and Construction Building (Building 70): Vehicles should temporarily park in designated visitor parking spaces in front of the Facilities and Construction Building (labeled with a yellow star on the campus map) and proceed through the main entrance.
Invited guests to the campus may receive their temporary parking permit in the form of a dashboard placard in advance from their University host.
The dashboard placard should be printed and placed on the driver’s side dashboard of the vehicle. Registered visitors and/or guests to the University are permitted to park in designated Lots 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, the North Lot and Pomona Road Athletic Field Parking (Lot 9), unless otherwise directed.
Residential Student Guests
All Residential Guests on campus must have their vehicle registered as a guest vehicle (residential students may complete this process online through the goStockton portal and must display a vehicle guest pass while parked in the designated lot.
- Guests of Housing 1, 4, and 5 must park in the North lot only at all times.
- Guests of Housing 2 and 3 may park in Lot 7 ONLY overnight with a valid vehicle guest pass.
- Guests of Seaview students must follow the guest policy and register their vehicle and park in the lot designated "Private Parking".